Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Carnival Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-12-2007, 02:33 PM

Gary, I am very sorry and sad to hear about this. I wish you the very best in getting healthy. You might also advertise the tickets in the newspaper.

My very best thoughts and wishes,

Dwayne
Old 10-13-2007, 05:16 PM

thanks everyone , for your conceren i got the B type but dont know how i got it.more test monday
it was 1 to 6 weeks ago a got it .i dont use needles and no sex outside the home , so i dont know? i work on cars and might have cut myself on something shap,on some else's blood?
Old 10-14-2007, 03:46 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by CrazyCruiser:
well i wont be going on that hollween cruise after all, i been feeling bad last month to month and a half , went to doctor yesterday after felling lazy, cant sleep but for only 3 hours, not eating , dark p. my wife said my whites of my eyes looked yellow,i had to go to the denist ,he said my eyes looked yellow too.plus im yellow now all over and i looked pale. the doctor took some blood , he thinks i got hepatist A. i m waititng for results of the blood test, so i prob got to forfiet my trip. its to close to the cruise date, o well 900 bucks gone!unless i can transfer them to someone else that i know might want to go.
Sorry to hear about this, I'm on the same Halloween cruise. It is 44 days away, is there no possibility you would be feeling better by then? What does your Dr recommend?
Old 10-14-2007, 09:22 AM
1Sgt my calculations say Halloween is 17 days away.
Old 10-14-2007, 12:56 PM

Crazy. My husband also contracted Hep B many years ago.He was also clean in the same areas as you. The only thing that we and the doctor had come up with as the cause was oysters. He had eaten oysters from I think Apalachicola Bay in West Florida. It can happen. He took awhile to mend, a couple of days in the Hospital and Hep B shots for your wife or significant other. I happened to be pregnant at the time.
Old 10-14-2007, 03:42 PM

Raw Oysters.
Old 10-15-2007, 11:58 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Didikay:
Crazy. My husband also contracted Hep B many years ago.He was also clean in the same areas as you. The only thing that we and the doctor had come up with as the cause was oysters. He had eaten oysters from I think Apalachicola Bay in West Florida. It can happen. He took awhile to mend, a couple of days in the Hospital and Hep B shots for your wife or significant other. I happened to be pregnant at the time.
i think A is from food prudocts or bad water , B is from sex,blood to blood contact, or blood transfer, my moms looking into the matter online with my dad, the doctor still has not called to but to see what i need to do now?
the only way i can think of is if i cut myself where someone with the B virus did too, it can be dried up blood, also i had 2 blisters and both my hands, 2 weeks ago form shovling, i had a man come to grind some stumps at the house,on the second day, he shoke me hand where the blister was, it burned, we talked some more before he leave and shoke my hand again i had to pull my hand back a little so it wont touch where it was by my thumb joint,,the man still is not finshed the whiloe job yet ,its been 2 weeks since i heard from him? i didnt pay him yet ,,its making me wonder?? if hes felling bad too. hes sorts of a rough looking fellow out the back woods of west virgina,with half set of teeth or less. something must be up ,if its been 2 weeks ans only got 1 big stump left to get paid?
my wife works around childen, she got all the shots for everything. she told me if i wanted them too. i should have got them by that was 4 years ago and dont rember when she told me that.her blood work coming up agian next week.
the doc. hasnt called me back im still yellowish,yellow eyes,aches and pain, tried all the time.i auctally cut the grass yesterday on riding mower, p/s i dont eat any kind of sea food and i only drink on crusie ships funship cocktails only
as for the tickets, going to give them to my kid and her b/friend.just got to call and get change of name on tickets
Old 10-27-2007, 12:18 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by CrazyCruiser:
i hears on the news , thats passport are requied now. if you have booked a cruise say 3 month in advance. do i need to get passports now? how long do they take to get ,? and how long they good for ? going last week of oct.
I have my Cruise planned for Mid March, and I applied for my passort on October 13th...I was so surprised when I got it in the mail today! They are good for 10 years.

Free Cruise Tickers
Old 10-28-2007, 07:53 AM

HI I am from canada and we do need passports if we are flying in the united states but if flying in canada we dont till next year.They also say you need to have your passport good for at least 6 months after your cruise to have it valid. I only wish our passports were like yours and good for 10 years ours is only for 5 then you have to reapply and pay the same again seems like a hassle to me but government is government lol. Well happy cruising everyone
Old 10-29-2007, 12:11 PM

Quote:
There should be a website where people can buy cruises from people like yourself who did not buy insurance and now cannot go. A good deal for them and a less of a loss for you. I know Carnival only charges $50.00 for a name and info change. Maybe you could start a new thread...Tickets for sale cannot go...Great Deal! Maybe you could list them on eBay.
Pretty good idea except for one thing. A name change can only be done for 1 passanger. You cannot change both passengers on a single booking. That is considered a cancellation and is subject to the same penalties.

Cheers, Neil

Closed Thread

Tags
carnival, cruise, leaves, passport, taking, transfer