Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Carnival Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-18-2009, 04:05 PM

I was reading on another site, but I wanted some input from all of you wonderful cruisers! Does this illusive "drink of the day card" exist on the Carnival ships? I sure hope so! From what I have "heard" it seems like a great deal! All replies welcome!

Read and post cruise reviews
Old 03-18-2009, 04:15 PM

Yes they do sell a card that is for 5 "drink of the day" beverages, saves you some money, I do believe they only sell them on the day you set sail.

Free Cruise Tickers
Old 03-18-2009, 04:23 PM
Administrator

This is a new thing for me. I've never heard of it and never been approached to buy one on our Carnival cruises.
Old 03-18-2009, 04:31 PM

you can use it for one drink a day or all 5 in one day , what ever you wish, the server uses a hole punch to punch off drinks off your card

Free Cruise Tickers
Old 03-18-2009, 04:33 PM

This is the best thing/news ive heard all day!!! Drink of the Day Card here I come! Thank you for ur replies!

Read and post cruise reviews
Old 03-18-2009, 07:55 PM

Quote:
I was reading on another site, but I wanted some input from all of you wonderful cruisers! Does this illusive "drink of the day card" exist on the Carnival ships? I sure hope so! From what I have "heard" it seems like a great deal! All replies welcome!
I have never heard of this card being offered on a regular cruise before. I know they offer alcoholic drink programs on chartered and large group cruises. It must be something new.

Dwayne
Old 03-23-2009, 10:23 AM
I've never heard of this either, but I want one if it does exist. I know Carnival sells bar credits on their website because we do buy these before we go as to lessen the bar tab at the end of the cruise.
Old 03-23-2009, 02:14 PM

The card that they sell on day one of the cruise is much like a frequent coffee club card that your local dunkin doughnuts might have. It has five drink glass photos on rear side of card and they use a paper punch every time you use it, until all \_/ glassís are gone, then you wish you had purchased two cards...lol

Free Cruise Tickers
Old 03-23-2009, 09:17 PM

Not to doubt anyone, but we all know how rumors get spread. If Bem1962 has bought one of these cards on a regular (un-chartered) cruise it must be true. I was just concerned it was something only offered for chartered or large group cruises. I've seen this posted on multiple cruise forums now.

I spoke with the reservation dept., and they don't have any knowledge or information about this. Can someone post a picture of the onboard advertisement or actual card? Thanks.

Dwayne
Old 03-24-2009, 11:16 AM

Not to rain on anyone's parade but this is an unfamiliar concept to me. We need better evidence from a recent passenger to confirm this "drink of the day" card. Carnival is not in the habit of discounting their alcoholic drinks. That is where they make a ton of money. Sure they have the fountain fun card but it only covers soft drinks, tea, and juices. Caveat emptor!

Closed Thread

Tags
bird, card, caribbean, carnival, cruise, day, discount, drink, glass, hurricane, official, royal, served, yellow, yellowbird