Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Carnival Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-27-2007, 10:32 AM

Does anyone know how much the fountain card is on Ecstasy? (We don't drink so the card will come in handy for us with the sodas.) Also does anyone know how much the port charges are for a 4 day cruise? We have a "free" cruise but we have to pay the port charges.
Old 06-27-2007, 11:24 AM

Look to pay about $5 per person per day for the beverage cards. The Ecstasy will always hold a special place in my heart as it served as my honeymoon trip in 1994. I hope that she gives you as many fond memories as I brought away from the ship.
Old 06-27-2007, 11:36 AM

Tessa C, Welcome to Cruise-Chat!

A free cruise! Now we are talking

IslandCruz
Old 06-27-2007, 04:16 PM

Thanks! We are going for our 5th anniversary...our first cruise and we can't wait. we are really looking forward to making many fond memories.I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed your cruise on her so much, the Galveston port is close to home(about an hour) so hopefully after this trip we will be able to take many more on her.

Quote:
Originally posted by drlivingston:
Look to pay about $5 per person per day for the beverage cards. The Ecstasy will always hold a special place in my heart as it served as my honeymoon trip in 1994. I hope that she gives you as many fond memories as I brought away from the ship.
Old 06-27-2007, 04:21 PM

Yeah! I've always wanted to take a cruise and never have so this is a good way to get started. I've been looking at the Alaska cruise info on Carnival, looks like a fun trip. That's one that my hubby and I would like to go on. My Dad always wanted to go to Alaska and didn't get to so that is one trip I want to make for more than one reason.

Quote:
Originally posted by IslandCruz:
Tessa C, Welcome to Cruise-Chat!

A free cruise! Now we are talking

IslandCruz
Old 06-28-2007, 06:10 AM

Oh yeah... Cruising is addictive. Airplanes are great to get to a dock, but after that, I just enjoy seeing the world at 21 knots. The worst day that I have ever spent on a cruise ship was still better than my best day at the office.

Closed Thread

Tags
al, birmingham, ecstasy, heart, wwwinfoonecstasy