Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Carnival Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-21-2008, 05:07 PM

we are crusing on the legend in Sept. People have recommended for us to do the special dinner club there. what night is the best night to do this.
also I have a medical condition that makes me dehydrate faster then normal, I know I can bring water, but does anyone know if I can take gatorade? if I have to I can bring a drs note.
Old 03-21-2008, 05:07 PM

we are crusing on the legend in Sept. People have recommended for us to do the special dinner club there. what night is the best night to do this.
also I have a medical condition that makes me dehydrate faster then normal, I know I can bring water, but does anyone know if I can take gatorade? if I have to I can bring a drs note.
Old 03-21-2008, 05:39 PM

I would say just book whatever night works best for you. The formal nights should be the 2nd night and 6th night. Look at your intinerary schedule for the other nights to determine which you think would work best. There shouldn't be a problem bringing a limited amount of gatorade on the ship.
Old 03-22-2008, 01:10 AM

I would try to go on the non-formal nights personally. I was on this cruise last fall, and I think the 2nd formal was on the Roatan day. Not positive though. You can check on board. Make the reservations asap though. The Gatorade is not a problem at all within limits. They did sell the Powerade version on the Legend last fall.

Dwayne
Old 03-23-2008, 10:57 AM
We were on the Valor in Nov 07. Beautiful ship dedicated to people of Valor as you will see every where you go. Bed was wonderful! We were a family group of 20. We did not do the supper club. In fact no one even made mention of it. I read good and bad reviews so figured why pay $60.00 for 2 when we can have a great dinner for FREE! My husband and I are cruising on the Legend for his milestone B-Day (won't say which one) the end of May and i so plan to celebrate his B-Day that night in the Supper Club. We did the supper club on the NCL Wind. The cost was only $10.00pp and if you booked and went the first night it was only $5.00. It was full by the time we got on ship but gthe $10.00pp was the best $10.00 we ever paid for dinner. It was absolutely wonderful! I can still remember the chocolate fondue with fresh fruit....umm umm good!

As for pictures try going to youtube and type in Carnival Valor. There are some great videos. I always look there when checking out a ship. You have to see Kimmy scooting...totally hillarious! Have a great time!

Closed Thread