Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Carnival Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-22-2008, 06:38 PM

We are considering this or the RCCL Jewel to Northern Europe. Prices are several hundred dollars lower on this ship, but I am concerned about the vastness of the ship, fighting crowds, alot of young children, and overall level of service compared to RCCL. I would appreciate comments from anyone who has taken this cruise. It will be my wife and myself, both 57.
Old 09-23-2008, 06:50 AM

I wouldn't be concerned about the level of service. I find the service on both cruise lines comparable. The Europe cruises don't draw the amounts of children that Caribbean cruises do. I think both cruise lines do a great job keeping the children occupied. There will be times on either ship that you may experience crowds. Particular at popular eating times in the buffet, or when everyone first comes back from the port, everyone wanting to rush off the ship when it arrives in port. But overall, I think you will find the people spread out to the different areas of the ship and sometimes you wonder where everyone is.

Closed Thread