Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Carnival Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-03-2006, 12:20 AM

I've heard bad and good reveiws. Did you like it? I'm going in December.
Old 09-03-2006, 07:02 AM

We went in April of this year and loved it so much we are going in Dec. again!

Make sure to go to Nick & Nora's. The dining experience is worth the extra $$!

Also, Check out www.captainmarvins.com for grand caymen excursions. Been twice through them and they are great!

Inspiration - 5/13/2005
Miracle - 4/2/2006
Miracle - 12/31/2006
Grand Princess - 1/18/2008

Legend - 11/18/2008

Miracle - 12/31/2006
Old 09-03-2006, 06:25 PM

Loved everything about the ship. From the cruise director Chris, to the food, on to the shows. Always something to do. Even a simple game of Bingo was so fun. Drinks are not overly exspensive and the staff on the ship were professional and friendly. I honestly cannot think of one negative word to say about our " honeymoon on the Miracle" Oh yea, be sure to play the Newlywed game. Lots of laughs...Tammy
Old 09-05-2006, 12:14 PM

The Ship overall...
Dinner is well served and organized. Like any other cruise, you may have to wait in line to get to your table the first night. After that, its a breeze.

The Lido deck offers quite a variety of foods. Everything from Asian, Itailian, to a good old burger. (Very good, and not old!)
Not to mention icecreeeeam! I think I must have had 25 icecream cones!

On one night there was a bathrobe party where everyone puts on their robes and goes up to Lido to party. WAY FUN!!! They had music and dancing. Of course remember to wear something underneath!
Swimsuits or whatever.

There were also the simple things in life to enjoy... They have a room dedicated strictly for people who are playing cards or board games. We went with another couple and visited there a few times just to play Uno.

I would highly recommend this while on the ship...
GET INVOLVED WITH OTHER PASSENGERS! They have little competitions around the ship throughout the week and everyone has a great time! Don't be a hermit! (unless you are looking for total relaxation, then hermit away!)

Even if you are looking to get away, and hide out in your cabin, I would still recommend taking one of the days at sea and just explore the entire ship. Take pics and just take it all in.

For our port stops...

In Grand Cayman, we did the Snuba tour. Yes, Snuba. Its a combo of Snorkeling and Scuba diving. The tanks arent on your back... they float on a raft up on the surface. It was fun but my wife did panic a bit and did a little too much breathing underwater and got a terrible headache.

Also, a lot of stuff was still damaged from the hurricanes last season when we were there. Hope they have them fixed up for you.

In Belize, we did the "Zip line thru the rain forest" excursion and it was awesome! Nothing more to say on that one... just AWESOME!

In Cozumel, we did the Beach Buggy & Snorkel Combo. There the Island was still torn up quite a bit from the hurricanes. However, we made the best of it, and had a blast anyway. Snorkeling was okay... They then took us to a beach on the other side of the island with individual little huts and served us lunch. This was cool, and actually quite romantic.

In Costa Maya, we just shopped. Nothing too exciting, just relaxed and walked around town before heading back to the good old USA.

Have an awesome cruise! I know we did!

Dramamine? We dont need no stinking Dramamine!

Closed Thread