Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Carnival Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-01-2003, 01:00 PM

THANKS AGAIN TO PEACHCRECK FOR YOUR ANSWER. I WENT ON TO THE SITE AWAY2GO.COM AND FOUND THE WHOLE ITINERY FOR THE CARNIVAL VICTORY FOR 2004. WE INTEND TO SAIL ON THE 2 OCTOBER 2004(STILL A LONG WAY AWAY). WE HAVE A PROBLEM FROM OUR NECK OF THE WOODS TO ACCESS CERTAIN WEBSITES AS THEY ASK FOR CERTAIN INFO AS MANDATORY FIELDS WHICH WE CANNOT ACCESS FROM SOUTH AFRICA.THIS PROVES A PROBLEM TO GET QUOTES FOR OUR INTENDED CRUISE. WE WILL PERSEVERE AND GET ONTO THE CORRECT SITES.ANYBODY OUT THERE WHO KNOWS A TRAVELL AGENT WHO CAN HELP US,OUR E-MAIL IS ANNIE@KINGSLEY.CO.ZA THANK-YOU SHAUN,ANNIE
Old 10-01-2003, 01:00 PM

THANKS AGAIN TO PEACHCRECK FOR YOUR ANSWER. I WENT ON TO THE SITE AWAY2GO.COM AND FOUND THE WHOLE ITINERY FOR THE CARNIVAL VICTORY FOR 2004. WE INTEND TO SAIL ON THE 2 OCTOBER 2004(STILL A LONG WAY AWAY). WE HAVE A PROBLEM FROM OUR NECK OF THE WOODS TO ACCESS CERTAIN WEBSITES AS THEY ASK FOR CERTAIN INFO AS MANDATORY FIELDS WHICH WE CANNOT ACCESS FROM SOUTH AFRICA.THIS PROVES A PROBLEM TO GET QUOTES FOR OUR INTENDED CRUISE. WE WILL PERSEVERE AND GET ONTO THE CORRECT SITES.ANYBODY OUT THERE WHO KNOWS A TRAVELL AGENT WHO CAN HELP US,OUR E-MAIL IS ANNIE@KINGSLEY.CO.ZA THANK-YOU SHAUN,ANNIE
Old 10-19-2003, 08:52 PM

Hi annie and shaun, hope things are going ok. did julie get back to you with information yet, I am getting excited only a little over 2 months to go looking forward to vacation, I am looking at the March dates of victory to cozumel, trying to find travel partners to go with me, have you decided yet which cruise you want to go on yet ?? well hope you have a great week and will talk to u again soon I am sure. Regards, Fran

Closed Thread

Tags
away2go, canada, carnival