Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Carnival Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-23-2004, 12:14 PM

Well, it looks like Carnival still has some bugs to work out with it's online travel documentation. When I tried to fill out the online forms for my family, everything went swimmingly until I got to my oldest daughter who wasn't recognized as a past Carnival guest. When I called Carnival (and this was an experience in itself), I was told to call our travel agent and give the "past guest number" to them so that she would be eligible for past guest benefits (which apparently includes upgrades, captain's cocktail party, etc.). I then called our travel agent and they took care of it. However, I was told by the travel agent that MY past guest number is now missing. This is strange because according to the "FunPass Quick Check-In", I am recognized as a past guess. So now I have to call Carnival again to get my past guest number and then I will need to call our travel agent to give it to them (argh!).

Tom
Old 07-14-2004, 04:00 AM

Tom,
What a pain! I would suggest your travel agent keep all of your past guest numbers on file for you and then make sure they are used when the cruise is booked.

Free Cruise Tickers

Closed Thread

Tags
agent, carnival, carvail, check, cruis, cruise, documentation, number, phone, quick, tom, travel