Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Carnival Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-07-2011, 09:00 PM

We went cave tubing in Belize. There was shopping at the port but we did not have time to check it out. I would not suggest going into Belize City - we drove right through it and quite aways to the excursion. It is one of the poorest looking places I have ever been to. The excursion was fun and the people were very very nice - just not for me. We heard other people on our ship say that it was their least favorite port. There is an island off of Belize that I thought we were going to so I was disappointed. My fault for not checking it out more thoroughly. I love Isla Roatan. We went zip lining with Boden Tours and it was fantastic. They took us to a beach for swimming after and it was lovely. I would definitely like to go back there. We had been to Grand Cayman before and stayed on the island. I love it - that is the safest feeling island I have ever been to. And there are great beaches (seven mile beach) and I believe the other one is named Rum Point which is on the other side of the island. Very cool. Have a great time!
Old 01-09-2011, 04:38 PM

Thanks for the tips! We are going snorkling in Cozumel, we have done it before and it was AMAZING! I will look into snorkling in Belize as well!
Old 01-09-2011, 06:47 PM

My husband did some snorkeling at Tiki Beach on Grand Cayman - he said it was really good and he saw lots of fish. You could take a taxi there - but they charge you for a beach chair. That is right on Seven Mile Beach.

Closed Thread

Tags
beach, caribbean, cruise, cruisers, dining, excursion, forget, forgot, forum, gosmile, review, reviews, thing, tiki, time, western