Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Carnival Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-25-2011, 01:54 PM

Default Dolphin excursion Cozumel
Has anyone done a swim with the dolphins excursion in Cozumel...they have a few to choose from....recommendations?
Old 04-25-2011, 02:59 PM

We did this excursion last December. It was great. The facility is very very nice. The water was cold (we weren't expecting that). We did the swim with dolphins so we had one on one time with them. It was a wonderful experience and well worth the money. Let me know if you have any other questions. Oh - if you do decide to do this, make sure you take off your jewelry and leave it on the ship. We did not read that and my husband had to take off his wedding band. He had not taken it off since the day we were were married 17 years ago!!!!! Luckily he had zipper pockets in his swim trunks so we put our jewelry in there. Have fun!
Old 04-26-2011, 04:34 AM

Default Dolphin Swim Cozumel
Thanks for your reply....the one we have booked is the Dolphin swim, ride and lunch...was this the one you went on....I do hope it's a good one...it was one of the more expensive dolphin excursions....
Old 04-26-2011, 06:17 AM

Yes - that is the one. The lunch was really good too. If you want to buy pictures, they have a photographer there taking pictures and then you can purchase them after the swim. They package the pictures together and if you hold out long enough, they give you a pretty good deal on them (even though they are still over priced). We looked at it this way, it was an awesome experience but probably something we will only do once in our life, so buy the pictures so that you can look at them often and share them with friends and family.
Old 04-26-2011, 08:02 AM

Thanks a bunch, I appreciate your reply...sounds like a lot of fun, looking forward to it.
Old 04-26-2011, 08:07 AM

We did ours at Chankanaab Park. It was awesome! This really is a once in a lifetime experience. I'm glad you booked the swim. The experience is not swimming with them. They offered us a video as well as pictures. We bought a couple of pictures and the video. Whenever I'm really feeling low, I stick in the video and remember what a wonderful time that was. They're amazing creatures and you'll be glad you did it!

Closed Thread

Tags
carnival, cozamel, cozumel, cruise, dolphin, dolphins, dolpins, excursion, excursions, expensive, lunch, review, reviews, ride, swim