Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Carnival Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-04-2011, 12:10 PM

Wink First Time Cruiser
I am so excited on May9th Myself, My mom and Grandmother are heading off on our first ever cruise, and awesome Mother's Day present I must say. I have been reading alot of reviews, menu's, looking at pictures. I honestly would be happy with a tanning lounge chair, alcohol, and food the whole time, but still looking forward to seeing a few shows, drinking at the bars, and gambling a little. I hope to see some singles to hang out with too, because I will be spending alot of time on my own. The running track sounds nice and so does the gym, I am a 5k runner and daily gym goer so hopefully I will see a few others like myself. Well I will def give a review when we get back! We me luck on my first cruise, cruising on the Carnival Imagination!
Old 05-04-2011, 02:41 PM

Welcome to Cruise Reviews. Have a great cruise.
Old 05-04-2011, 02:48 PM
Talking
Hi LeAnne,

Gee, I'm not single, but I certainly would run with you.....There should be lots of runners on board....and I'm sure they would like a running partner....Have a smashing good cruise...and I'm sure you will just like the rest of us...ADDICTED.....

Bob E
Old 05-04-2011, 08:16 PM

welcome aboard cruise chat!
You will have a blast. It is so hard to tell people what to expect but it is everything you imagine and more.
If I could tell you anything, try to do as much as you can on the ship, the games, the shows, the demostrations (towel folding) that is so much fun for a first time cruiser.
I wish I were going with you but I have to wait until Sept.
bet you come home ready to book your next cruise!
Old 05-06-2011, 04:40 AM
Welcpme Leann.. You will have a blast!! there is nothing like your 1st cruise.. They are very addictive.. You should be able to find some single people on the ship. I think they do have some single events onboard you can ask at the pursur desk for info.. I have been on the Imagination and she is a great ship. plenty to do,or plenty of do nothing you decide.. HAVE A GREAT CRUISE!!!

Read and post cruise reviews
Old 05-07-2011, 07:23 AM

Wow, sound like a great trip! You will have plenty of time to spend in Nassau and will still get a sea day.

Don't worry, you will definitely not get bored on your cruise. In fact, if you are like most other cruisers, you will find that you simply don't have enough time to do all the things that you want to.

Have a great time and report back and let us know how it went.

Take care,

Brad

Closed Thread

Tags
carnival, cruise, cruiser, imagination, my, review, reviews, time