Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Carnival Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-27-2011, 07:28 AM

Default Back from carnival mircle cruise.
Back from cruise, great cruise ,great staff every thing was great not long enough. Food and every thing was good.I wish it was just longer. The person I was with stayed sick all the time ,but I still had fun.It rain for short period but not long, the sun came back out.the ship was bigger than I though it was ,lots to do on it. I enjoy it.thanks every one for all you help. start saving for the next one, maybe the osisic.
Old 06-27-2011, 08:52 AM
Administrator

Happy to hear you had a super good time on the cruise!

Old 06-28-2011, 08:14 AM

Welcome back, Todd! Glad to hear you had a great time, sorry your friend was ill. I have not taken a cruise to date that has been long enough My longest was 21 days and I was still not ready to come back.

The Oasis and Allure are incredible ships, you might try looking at the Breeze, too. Oh and we really enjoyed the Epic. She's strange looking from the outside, but really an incredible ship. It's so much fun to plan for the next one
Old 06-28-2011, 04:39 PM

Glad you had a great time and it sounds like that you, like the rest of us on this forum, are now addicted to cruising. Alas, I do not think that there is any twelve step program out there that could cure me, either.

Take care,

Brad

Closed Thread

Tags
back, carnival, cruise, mircle, ship, tips