Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Carnival Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-15-2011, 12:48 PM

Default Carnival Elation
Booked Carnival Elation for July 2 thru Orbitz this time. Good Cruise, we had bunk bed room which were more spacious than the double bed room. Wonderful staff all around ship. The weather didnt cooperate at the ports of Cayman Islands, Cozumal and Montego Bay, Jam. Jamaica was very dirty and everyone was patted down at Customs never had that happen before. Wont be back to Western Carribean for awhile. Eastern is my favorite.
We booked an excusion with Orbitz because they gave us a 70.00 credit when you booked thru them. Excursion got canceled after trying to find it in the pouring rain. They refunded our money but no credit for 70.00. Nothing could be done I was told because it was a voucher. To bad we sure could used that on another excursion. It was to late to use the last day of the cruise. Not sure I will book thru Orbitz again. I have always booked directly with Carnival direct, but thought I would try it. Otherwise great cruise. Love the ships and the deals. See ya next summer Carnival.......

Last edited by 50+stillcruzin; 07-15-2011 at 12:50 PM.
Old 07-15-2011, 01:02 PM

Welcome to CruiseReviews 50+stillcruzin, and welcome home! I'm glad to hear you had a good cruise, sorry the weather didn't cooperate. The Elation is a great ship and I'm glad you had wonderful staff. Sorry about the voucher, too. I've not booked a cruise through Orbitz, but have done air through them. I'm not that impressed, either.

Let us know when you book your next cruise! I like the Eastern, too. Southern is awesome. Oh heck, it's all great when your on board!
Old 07-22-2011, 05:11 PM

Carnival Elation is a great older ship. One of my favorites Carnival Ship.

Closed Thread

Tags
2011, babies, carnival, chat, comments, credit, cruise, elation, excursion, forum, ielation, july, location, orbitz, review, reviews