Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Carnival Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-19-2011, 02:10 AM

Default Teen boy clothes PLEASE HELP!!!
Hi,
My son 13 is kind of nerdy. we are going on a cruise and he doesnt know what to wear.for a usual day around the ship he wants to wear a polo and khakis or dockers. is this ok? and to tuck in his shirt for a normal ship day? he also likes to wear his pants in between his belly button and the bottom of his ribs.
thanks
Old 07-19-2011, 04:55 AM

Welcome to Cruise Reviews. Polo shirt and khakis/dockers would absolutely be fine for your son to wear during the day and also for dinner. During the day jeans, shorts, and t-shirts, also would be fine.
Old 07-19-2011, 08:23 AM

Hi sk8er, welcome to CruiseReviews! I think your son will be dressed just fine. If you're going on a warm itinerary, he might consider some shorts, too. Of course, he'll need a bathing suit for the pools, slides, and hot tubs

I'm glad he likes to wear clothes that fit and not hanging down around his knees He's going to have a great time. They have a fantastic program for teens and I'll bet he'd find some kids around his own age to have fun with. I know he'll enjoy being able to eat good burgers, dogs, pizza, and ice cream. Of course, they have other great selections, but they even have fries now.

I hope y'all have a marvelous time!
Old 07-19-2011, 06:14 PM
Smile
Quote:
Originally Posted by sk8er View Post
Hi,
My son 13 is kind of nerdy. we are going on a cruise and he doesnt know what to wear.for a usual day around the ship he wants to wear a polo and khakis or dockers. is this ok? and to tuck in his shirt for a normal ship day? he also likes to wear his pants in between his belly button and the bottom of his ribs.
thanks
So where are you going and what ship will you be sailing? Not that it matters to what your 13 year old wears. But nerd or not a 13 year old must have some interest in looking sharp, especially on a cruise. And there are lots of nerds in the tech crew, all wearing black shirts and long black trousers. If you are on the Fantasy I may be able to arrange a talk with the manager of the Tech Crew.

Give me a private message if that sounds interesting

BTW When I was a teen ager my sister dubbed me "teen boy" It has stuck with me and she still calls me teen boy when she wants to recall the 60s

Last edited by CruiseDad; 07-19-2011 at 06:16 PM.

Closed Thread

Tags
boy, clothe, clothes, clothing, cruise, fall, forums, guy, nerdy, outfits, polo, pre, suits, teen, tuck