Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Carnival Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-23-2011, 02:58 PM

Default Carnival Valor Main Deck - Front or rear oceanview?
We are embarking upon our first cruise in October and have an oceanview room booked, which is located on the main deck, front of ship.

Can anyone advise if this is a good choice, or should we look at mid or rear ship?
Old 07-23-2011, 03:06 PM

I prefer the front.

Read and post cruise reviews
Old 07-23-2011, 03:45 PM
Administrator

Welcome to Cruise Reviews.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayEss59 View Post
We are embarking upon our first cruise in October and have an oceanview room booked, which is located on the main deck, front of ship.

Can anyone advise if this is a good choice, or should we look at mid or rear ship?
What is the cabin number? Generally is doesn't really make much difference where it is located, unless you want to be near certain activities or public areas.
Old 07-23-2011, 06:24 PM

Oh my, with this being your first cruise dont even give it a second thought about where your room is. I like to think there is no "BAD" rooms as long as I have one.
enjoy your cruise, you will find that the room will be just a place to sleep and change clothes.
Old 07-25-2011, 09:52 AM

Hi JayEss59, welcome to Cruise Reviews! I agree, it really doesn't matter much as long as you're not close to the anchor. If you don't have a tender port, that won't matter either. As large as the Valor is, you can't even feel you're moving. Unless the seas are really rough, you're not going to feel much of anything

Have a marvelous cruise! The Valor is a wonderful ship, and the crew we had were exceptional, especially Alain in the dining room.
Old 07-29-2011, 07:02 PM
I had cabin 2260 - an inside cabin at the front of Main Deck on the Glory - an identical sister to the Valor.

I found it was a very comfortable ride with no issues what so ever. It was also very close to the Main Lobby

Closed Thread

Tags
carnival, cruise, deck, decks, front, google, main, ocean, rear, review, reviews, room, ship, triumph, view