Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Carnival Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-27-2011, 05:08 AM

Default Carnival Legend Sept 25
Hey whats up all. So first cruise going on a 7 day one. Any advice. 27 Male, Single, work for Government.
Thanks
B
Old 08-27-2011, 01:46 PM

Hi B, and Welcome to CruiseReviews!

The Carnival Legend is a beautiful ship. Make sure to visit a little known area on Atlantis Deck 3 Forward called the Enchanted Forest. It is a really nice area for quiet reflection and reading. It lights up as you walk through.

My best advice to anyone going on their first cruise is to go with an open mind. Not everything is going to be perfect all the time. Have FUN and go with the flow. They will have a daily newsletter called the Fun Times that has all of the activities and important information listed. If you need any specific information do not hesitate to ask. And get ready for some FUN! You will be hooked on cruising after the first one and addicted like all of us.

Welcome Aboard,

Dwayne
Old 08-29-2011, 08:50 AM

Hi Bmonet,welcome to CruiseReviews! Congratulations on your upcoming cruise, like Dwayne said, you're going to be addicted Cruising solo, you don't have to worry about who wants to do what and when, you can do what you enjoy. I've met many fun people on excursions, as I know we share something in common. I love snorkeling, so do book snorkeling excursions. You'll also get to meet people on board.

I totally agree with Dwayne, just go with the flow and you'll have a marvelous time. There are great bands out by the pool and they have fun clubs on board, too. If we can help you with anything in particular, just let us know.

Have a marvelous time!
Old 08-29-2011, 11:44 AM

B, you'll have a wonderful time. You'll meet lots of new people, and there's something to do almost every minute, if you want. Or, you can do nothing at all. Enjoy!

Closed Thread

Tags
18, 2011, 25, 4th, atlantis, caribbean, carnival, carnvial, crtics, cruise, deck, forum, forums, legend, reveiws, reviews, royal, sept