Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Carnival Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-04-2011, 11:43 PM

Default Don't get "Carnivaled" like we did. Read our story...
Our Carnival cruise ship experience was not a pleasurable or comfortable experience at all, and consisted of such atrocities as a children’s counselor using foul language in front of the kids, a sewage leak on our floor just 2 doors from our cabin, a terrible vibration in the room that kept us from sleeping at night, a sharp piece of aluminum floor trim that cut my 8 year old daughter’s toe so badly we needed to seek medical attention off ship as the ship’s doctor and nurse would not assist us, small groups of delinquent teenage/early 20′s men roaming the hallways looking for fights with other people, and a staff that generally didn’t care about the issues we were having.

Last edited by Cruise Fanatic; 10-05-2011 at 07:24 AM. Reason: edited to remove link to blog not allowed. Employee names not allowed.
Old 10-05-2011, 09:53 AM

hummmm, what ship was this, when was this, what room did you have. I dont mean to be rude but this appears to be a drive by posting with just general information.
I am sorry that you experienced these issues. Did you contact carnival with your concerns?
I have cruised a bunch of times and have never experienced rude or unkind crews. some were better then others but nothing I would complain about.
Old 10-05-2011, 10:07 AM

Macmom,
The poster explained the whole long story in his blog which he linked to. We can't allow the blog for several reasons. The ship was the Carnival Triumph.
Old 10-05-2011, 11:55 AM

ok, thanks
Old 10-05-2011, 01:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruise Fanatic View Post
Macmom,
The poster explained the whole long story in his blog which he linked to. We can't allow the blog for several reasons. The ship was the Carnival Triumph.
Wow, I've sailed the Triumph twice, although not recently, and we had a superior time. The worst Carnvial Ship I was on was the Destiny and that was still very good. We had a little trouble keeping our cabin toilet flushing but always got a quick response from the steward. I have to wonder what the real problem was, I can't believe all these things happened just as the person reported.

Indeed, when my wife crashed her bicyle on a tour the ship had medical personel waiting for her at the ship when she returned just to be sure she was OK. This person is looking for some kind of revenge

Last edited by CruiseDad; 10-05-2011 at 01:02 PM.
Old 10-05-2011, 02:13 PM

I agree with you totally, I have never hear a crew member use foul language (altho I am sure they do) but I feel real sure the children have head worse on t v.
something made him made and I agree he is seeking revenge.
Old 10-05-2011, 10:10 PM

Default Continuation...
Anyway, my post above was edited. If you want to read more, go to

It is a long story, and I didn't want to take up pages on this blog, but I would be glad to post the whole story... This is NOT a drive by posting. I sent emails and got to the president's office at Carnival. His "assistant" got back to me - seems to be a PR person. If my reference is not allowed, then let me know and I will post the whole story here. But I have photos on my site I created to tell this story.

Last edited by Sandy; 10-06-2011 at 03:16 AM. Reason: Links to outside sites removed per Terms of Service.
Old 10-05-2011, 10:18 PM

Default Crew using foul language... Kids counselors to the kids!
Quote:
Originally Posted by macmom111 View Post
I agree with you totally, I have never hear a crew member use foul language (altho I am sure they do) but I feel real sure the children have head worse on t v.
something made him made and I agree he is seeking revenge.
I cannot post a link here, but in reading up last night on another blog, a person just posted that they took the Triumph in September. This is what they posted:

Sailing date: Sep 2011
Cons:
Camp Carnival they would not let me change something on my daughters form. The kids also complained about the person. Said she was mean.
Coincidence? Same ship... most likely the same girl. It is in the horror story on my site.
Old 10-06-2011, 03:31 AM
Out of the 13 cruises we have been on with Carnival,we had 2 things that were bad, 1. On the Insperation in 2008 we had bad waiters.. 2. On the Sensation in 2004 are cabin was by a service door that was slammed 24/7.. Sorry for your bad time.. I am positive it was bad but very rare..

Read and post cruise reviews
Old 10-06-2011, 07:10 AM

Carnivaled,
Please understand you can post your comments here on Cruise Reviews concerning your cruise. However; we can't allow links to blogs, and names of crew to be used. Your blog contained personal names and actually showed pictures of the crew that you are making accusations which they can't defend themselves. This walks a fine line of libel and Cruise Reviews can't allow that.

Closed Thread

Tags
camp, carnival, carnivaled, cruise, dont, form, fun, leak, pages, reviews, sensation, sewage, sewer, times, triumph