Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Carnival Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-20-2011, 08:52 AM

Default room size
There appear to be an inside row of cabins on the Upper deck of the carnival that are more square as opposed to rectangle....though the same sq. footage....does anyone know if the layout might be a little more roomy if you know what I mean....they appear to be wider but not as long....has anyone stayed in one of these? It will still be 2 twin beds...
Old 10-20-2011, 01:39 PM
Administrator

Which ship are you referring to?
Old 10-21-2011, 05:13 AM

Hi Dave, it's the Carnival Freedom....I'm talking about rooms 6287, 6289 etc.
Old 10-21-2011, 11:46 AM
Administrator

They are laid out different. There is no typical hallway from the entrance into the cabin with the closet on one side and bathroom on the other. People say they perceptually seem larger although they really aren't. It is still 185 square feet.

I tried to find a photo on Google but gave up. If I were going with an inside cabin I think I'd like to try one of those.
Old 10-21-2011, 01:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
They are laid out different. There is no typical hallway from the entrance into the cabin with the closet on one side and bathroom on the other. People say they perceptually seem larger although they really aren't. It is still 185 square feet.

I tried to find a photo on Google but gave up. If I were going with an inside cabin I think I'd like to try one of those.
When we deal with a Carnival Cruise Planner they have been able to send me photos of the room I am considering while I'm on the phone. I get it in email, look at it and book it all on the same phone call. I don't know if they can do that with any room but it was really neat.
Old 10-22-2011, 05:57 AM

Thanks for your reply Dave, I know...I tried to find a picture of this cabin but gave up also...I did end up talking with someone who stayed in one of these cabins and they actually thought it appeared a lot roomier...just the layout they said...I think it's worth a shot

Closed Thread

Tags
6287, 6289, cabin, carnival, chat, cruise, curacao, excursions, feet, freedom, inside, lines, magic, room, rooms, size, sizes, square, stateroom