Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Carnival Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-20-2004, 10:57 PM

Hello i need some help in deciding which ship to take. Im 22 years old and me an my friend are going to the carriabbian in dec. we are debating which cruise to take. the ships are carnavil-imagination, coasta-atlantica, and hollarnd america-Oosterdam. if you could please help that would be great. thank you much. PS if anyone has gone on coasta do the excursions run out quick because they say that you have to book them on the ship.
Old 07-20-2004, 10:57 PM

Hello i need some help in deciding which ship to take. Im 22 years old and me an my friend are going to the carriabbian in dec. we are debating which cruise to take. the ships are carnavil-imagination, coasta-atlantica, and hollarnd america-Oosterdam. if you could please help that would be great. thank you much. PS if anyone has gone on coasta do the excursions run out quick because they say that you have to book them on the ship.
Old 07-21-2004, 02:50 AM

Stefanie, Welcome to cruise-chat! Hopefully you will find the information shared on this board helpful. As for which ship would be a better fit, there are few variables that must be considered. First, based on age only, I would think Carnival would be your best bet as there will definitely be more passengers in their 20's on the Imagination than the other ships. Holland America definitely caters to an older crowd and you will probably not find many other 20 something singles on that sailing (if that is important to you). If you are looking for a more multi-cultural experience, you might consider Costa. Announcements are made in 5 languages and about 1/2 of the passengers are European. Food and activities ae geared towards European tastes, so it is not a typical "American" Caribbean cruise experience. I enjoyed my cruise on Costa, but I have traveled a ot and was looking for something a little bit different. Hope I have helped a bit.
NancyN

Free Cruise Tickers
Old 08-02-2004, 09:38 AM

I myself have cruised on the imagination...it is a wonderful ship...if you go to jamicia make sure you do the dunns river falls...you will be very pleased...
sharon

Closed Thread

Tags
jamicia