Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Carnival Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-18-2012, 05:40 AM
I tried to post several times after the cruise, but it kept sending me to a page that said something like "page could not be found" It seems to be working ok now. I do have to sign in twice sometimes though.
Papa
Old 03-18-2012, 07:19 AM
Administrator

Try clearing your browser cookies/cache and see if that clears up the double login problem.
Old 03-18-2012, 05:20 PM
Will do...Thanks
Old 04-13-2012, 11:30 AM

Thanks everyone for the input, I'm looking forward to just getting away!
Old 05-26-2013, 01:49 PM
Default No worries!
Please do not listen to negative reviews. I think some people can only see the negative in situations & are difficult to please. My family & I went on the Legend last September & had a great time.

No, she is not the newest, largest, or most beautiful ship I have been on but all in all I still think she is a great ship. It had a nice layout & was easy to find our way around. Some of the decoration was a little over the top but who cares? I think it all just adds to the experience.

Check out the spa. There are steam rooms & saunas for use in the male & female locker rooms & a wonderful whirlpool tub that over looks the gym and the front of the ship. Most people do not even know its there & we had it generally to ourselves (except at the end of the week when our secret was out).

I would definitely recommend the steakhouse too. It is most definitely worth the money. We always go there at least one night.

The food for the most part is pretty good. Some nights are better than others. Try the pizza in the buffet and the grill out by the pool. My kids went crazy for the chicken fingers w/ honey mustard and both ate their weight in ice cream & French fries!

As far as excursion: In Cozumel we booked the beginner snorkel trip thru Carnival. Awesome time and very reasonably priced. In Grand Cayman- We booked the 7 mile beach trip & it was awesome! In Roatan there is no need to book anything as the beach is right off the ship w/ shops, bars, & restaurants. The beach chairs are free & 1st come 1st serve so get off the ship early if you want one! The only disappointing port was Belize you are tendered in from far away (about a 30 minute ride) & once there it is just a few shops. Next time we will not even get off & just enjoy the pool.

Have a wonderful time on your cruise. Just relax & go with the flow. You are on a tropical vacation. Drink a fruity libation with an umbrella, read a book, judge a belly flop contest. Go see a comedian. Eat a few too many desserts and just enjoy the moments! Bon Voyage & smooth sailing! <3 Amy
2012- Carnival Legend
2011- Carnival Spirit
2009- RCCL Mariner
2007- RCCL Vision
2007- RCCL Monarch
2005- RCCL Vision
2000- Princess Dawn
Old 05-29-2013, 12:37 PM
Talking
We went on the Legend when it was sailing out of NY. One of our favorite ships. Very easy to navigate and dining areas laid out well. Have a great cruise!

Old 05-30-2013, 12:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
Happy to hear you had a great cruise, papa58!

The Spirit-class ships are my favorites.
Spirit Class is the favorite of a lot of cruisers and for good reason. Mostly the layout. They were the only ones (I think) built in a Scandanavian Ship builder (Finland was it?) and that's makes them the only ones in the Carnival Fleet with HEAT. And while you may not notice it in the Carribean in June it can be a blessing for Jan especially if you are coming out of NYC or even Baltimore.

Tags
061012, 10, 2012, bad, carnial, carnival, cruise, expect, forums, june, legend, posts, review, reviews, ship