Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Carnival Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-22-2012, 05:35 PM

Lightbulb Dream about being a Carnival cruise ship? I did...
I wrote this little story to past the time before my cruise on the Miracle in March. Hope you enjoy it as much as I did writing it. I used all the names of the Carnival ships.

I had a DREAM I became a Carnival cruise ship. I had the FREEDOM to sail through all the waters of the world. It was a great SENSATION to feel the BREEZE across my bow and the warm Caribbean water gliding across my hull. As I sailed by each PARADISE, I had great PRIDE knowing I was carrying my passengers to their desired destination. This was not just an adventure, but a CONQUEST which filled me with ELATION and INSPIRATION. I could still feel the SPIRIT of cruise ships that had sailed these waters before me, and knew it was my DESTINY to be a Carnival cruise ship. I remember back when I would have this FANTASY about becoming a Carnival cruise ship, and my IMAGINATION would run wild thinking about sailing the world. It is pure ECSTACY to feel my hull part the deep blue waters of the Pacific Ocean. I catch my reflection in the water, and see the SPLENDOR of myself, and think what a MIRACLE this is to be a Carnival cruise ship! The GLORY of being a Carnival cruise ship is that all my passengers past, present, and future, may consider me a LEGEND someday and what a TRIUMPH that would be. It would be with great VALOR that I brave the rough seas of the Atlantic Ocean and bring my crew and passengers to a safe harbor. I believe there is a MAGIC I bring to my crew, as they attend to their guests as though they have a great FASCINATION with them, and want to give them the best time of their lives. I would like to take the LIBERTY to always be extraordinary, and never the ordinary cruise ship, because in my eyes that would be the greatest VICTORY!
©Scott Marcos 2012
Old 01-22-2012, 08:14 PM

Hmm...seems to me that I read this before.
Old 01-23-2012, 07:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonny V View Post
You may have read it before if you have been to other cruise fourms.
Old 01-23-2012, 10:05 AM

Really? I didn't know there where any other cruise forums.
Old 01-23-2012, 11:09 AM

Quote:
Really? I didn't know there where any other cruise forums.
Suuuuure you don't! Your secret is safe with me though
Old 01-23-2012, 04:26 PM
Quote:
Hi Sonny V, if memory serves me correctly, someone started a thread a few years ago where we played a little game where you tell a story and try to use as many Carnival Ships names as possible.

Deja Vu can be a funny thing. When my grandmother went into a retirement home run by a Roman Catholic Convent, my older brother experienced a sense of deja vu the first time he arrived for a visit, thinking he was there once before in his past. I told him no not here, but it was the exact same blueprint as the dormitory he stayed at when he was at university (at a Roman Catholic Church College on campus). It must have been the same architect. The two buildings were built within a few years of each other and less than 75 miles apart.

Last edited by PC GUY; 01-23-2012 at 04:35 PM.

Tags
bring, built, carnival, cruise, curacao, dream, excursions, forum, line, ship