Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Carnival Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-23-2012, 01:15 PM

Thumbs up Liberty Review
Just back from the Liberty and we had a great time. This was our 8th Carnival cruise and I think it was the best so far. The new upgrades on the ship were fabulous.

Guy's Burger Joint: We have always liked the hamburgers on Carnival before, but Guy's Burger's kicked it up a few notches. The burgers were freshly made and the french fries were fresh hand cut fries. Also had a lot of choices for toppings.

Blue-iguana Cantina: I loved this place. Fish Tacos, Shrimp, Pork, Chicken, or Beef Burritos by the pool. Everything was made to order. Does not get much better than that. Also had Breakfast Burritos every morning. What a plus.

Punchliner Comedy Club: More comedy shows and much funnier than in past cruises. Big upgrade.

Bars: The Alchemy Bar had some cool drinks. EA Sports, Red Rum and Blue Tequila Bars were nice but I am a beer drinker. The only disappointment was the Thirsty Frog Beer. I was looking forward to it but was not a fan.

The only other disappointment was we could not dock in Isla Roatan due to high winds. This was the only port that we had never been to and were looking forward to it. Maybe next time.

All in all we were very pleased and look forward to Fun Ship 2.0 making it to more ships soon.

Read and post cruise reviews

Tags
bar, carnival, club, comedy, cruise, liberty, port, powered, red, review, reviews, rum, ship, vbulletin