Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Carnival Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-23-2012, 06:56 AM

Default Carnival Dream
Can anyone tell me the best transportation and how long it takes to get to the Carnival Dream Port Canaveral pier from the Orlando Airport? Thanks
Old 05-23-2012, 08:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandylynn View Post
Can anyone tell me the best transportation and how long it takes to get to the Carnival Dream Port Canaveral pier from the Orlando Airport? Thanks
It's about 46 miles and mostly highway. However it is quite common for heacvy traffic to slow you down. I used a Taxi service and then at least I didn't worry about where to park how to get there, was there an alternate way around this traffic jam etc. I liked the service i used and will be glad to give you the number if you want. Send me a private message.

Also the Cruise Line should have a transfer service you can use and then you are guarented to make the ship. Some downsides. They will have a full size bus and will wait to fill it. So if your plane is early plan to wait in the terminal or on the bus for hours. If you have 4 or more people it can actually be cheaper to take a taxi. You can book the transfer right at the Carnival site if I'm not mistaken
Old 05-25-2012, 02:11 PM
Default carnival dream delay 26th May
If anyone is cruising on the Carnival Dream tomorrow then I would advise you to check with Carnival. I've heard that something has caused a delay and the ship is not expected to arrive till about noon. As they have to have to have time to get the previous cruisers off the ship they are advising that those cruising tomorrow don't arrive at the port until 3:00pm to avoid congestion.They are also going add $15 to everyones sail & sign card.
Maybe someone can confirm

Tags
2012, 26, address, airport, carnival, delay, delayed, dock, dream, long, numbers, orlando, port, reviews, terminal, transportation