Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Carnival Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-01-2012, 11:55 AM
We took the Alaska Railroad from Seward to Anchorage and really enjoyed the train. The scenery was unbelievable for the 3 hour trip. We sat in the dining car with the wrap around windows. My only other experience on a train was as a teenager I rode one to Nashville to pick up a Corvair for my Mom.
Somehow a 14 hour train trip in the middle of the night does not sound all that appealing except it would be another new experience. I might do a little more research and see if I can find any passenger reviews.

Fast dancing is the second best form of exercise,
slow dancing leads to the first!
Old 08-07-2012, 04:11 AM
Well I would be cruising out of Mobile if it was back!! A nice 6-7 hour drive from Atlanta,, Giving more options on different ports would help ALOT!! Our 1st cruise out of mobile had Cozumel. Costa Maya.. We loved it.. Then they stopped Costa Maya and started Progresso. We hated it!! Carnival only has 1 ship that goes tp Cpsya maya and thats the Dream out of port Canaveral.. Dont understand that.. I would rather go there than Belize! But if they would shake up ports.and days it could work again out of mobile, they should have kept the Holiday and kept her in mobile...And the Terminal was great and yes better than Jacksonville Fl..

Read and post cruise reviews

Tags
again, al, alabama, anymore, back, carnival, cruise, isnt, line, mobile, moving, returning, sailing, ship, shop