Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Carnival Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-20-2013, 09:24 PM

Default cruisetime
Hi Cruises
It's been awhile since I have had time to view the posts. As an update to the above question on cruising . We have booked for Feb 2015 on the Freedom . The best part is my friend and her DH (who asked the question) will be joining us. Apparently she has read the posts and decided to give it a try. Now it's all they talk about, and they haven't cruised yet. Already hooked. Thanks to all who posted. Keep on cruising

Southern Caribbean next
challon
Old 08-21-2013, 06:36 AM
Administrator

That's great news! You certainly have lots of time to get excited and prepare, but the cruise will be happening before you know it.
Old 08-22-2013, 10:35 AM

Thumbs up
I remember the first cruise that we did a balcony; we were sold before that but just having that view on the ocean and all it has to offer keeps me coming back. I love to head up to the back of ship and watch every sun rise and have a cup of coffee. These moments keep me going back to the sea.

Peterl

Read and post cruise reviews
Old 08-22-2013, 11:23 AM
When we are pulling out of port, I can feel the weight of the world lifting off my shoulders. I am free once again!
Old 08-23-2013, 06:03 AM

Thumbs up
Hi Peter and Papa
In reading your posts it brought back memories. Normally we use to book a 4A TBA, on the Carnival Legend we got upgraded to a Balcony Main deck . We were all ready into cruising. That was the hook. We have had balcony's since. We are early riser even on cruises .As you say Peter the morning sunrise and a good coffee on deck " Breathtaking".As you say Papa when leaving port on your cruise. all the excitement, anticipation, ship, ocean "Freedom". Yes we're hooked Happy Cruising

Waiting to cruise
lady dee, challon

Last edited by challon; 08-23-2013 at 06:16 AM.
Old 08-27-2013, 05:09 AM
I really enjoyed reading all of these, I had to smile when I read about after the "Muster Drill" I feel the same and always say, "Let the games begin!" I also love going up the gangway and stepping onboard and being handed that first glass of Champagne by a smiling Crew Member ! The one thing I truly dislike is on that last night putting my luggage outside my door...:O(

Cruise Countdown Tickers

Tags
carnival, cruise, dee, lady, lines