Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Carnival Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-28-2013, 07:47 AM

Default why do still cruise?
Hi Cruisers
Why do you still cruise my friend asked me?. As she repeat to me about the cruiseline cutbacks and problems carnival has had. I gave her the best answer I could think of at moment. To u s there's the thrill of boarding the ship in those first moments., the Lido caribbean musican ,drinks and the party expeience, silly games and all.Then there is the service and dining atmosphere . The entertainment (which does need improving). The walks under the stars on deck with warm sea breezes. and mostly the night caps on our balcony with the quiet momets. No phones no compture, no problems and the only demands is how busy I want to be. To us a cruise even with the cutbacks and such, is an exceptonal enjoyable experience. Keep cruising
southern caribbean next
lady dee,challon
ncl norway, sundream cruises ms carousel, carnival victory, carnival legend, carnival valor, carnival freedom, carnival dream, carnival glory,( southern caribbean in works)
Old 05-30-2013, 01:36 PM
Talking
Quote:
Originally Posted by challon View Post
Hi Cruisers
Why do you still cruise my friend asked me?. As she repeat to me about the cruiseline cutbacks and problems carnival has had. I gave her the best answer I could think of at moment. To u s there's the thrill of boarding the ship in those first moments., the Lido caribbean musican ,drinks and the party expeience, silly games and all.Then there is the service and dining atmosphere . The entertainment (which does need improving). The walks under the stars on deck with warm sea breezes. and mostly the night caps on our balcony with the quiet momets. No phones no compture, no problems and the only demands is how busy I want to be. To us a cruise even with the cutbacks and such, is an exceptonal enjoyable experience. Keep cruising
southern caribbean next
lady dee,challon
ncl norway, sundream cruises ms carousel, carnival victory, carnival legend, carnival valor, carnival freedom, carnival dream, carnival glory,( southern caribbean in works)
Definitly right. I'm booked again :-)
Old 05-30-2013, 04:55 PM

Default The answer is simple...
I'm getting ready to take my 9th Carnival cruise, my 12th overall. The reasons are simple. First and foremost is customer service...they treat you like royalty and I love that!! You get to go to several ports and only pack-and-unpack once. Great entertainment, fun things to do, never have to worry about where are you going to eat...or when. Those are just a few reasons.
Old 05-30-2013, 06:56 PM

Hi Cruisers
Happy to see there are cruisers still out there and ready to go. Once the cruise bugs gets you .Who can give up. Cruise time again soon.

soft warm breezes, calm blue waters, cool drink, heaven awaits
challonlady dee
Old 06-01-2013, 06:32 AM

To me, its that moment when the muster drill ends and you realize that NOW you are on vacation and are free to do whatever you want. There is really no other feeling like it!

While on a cruise, during the first few days, time seems to pass quite slowly. It seems like when I wake up on the ship the first morning that I have already had such a great time and experience that I can't believe that I still have six days left. As the hours pass, that feeling intensifies until about day 5 when I begin to realize that the trip is winding down. But during those first four days, I am in heaven.

Take care,

Brad

Old 06-01-2013, 06:17 PM

Brad
Exactly , you have basically hit the nail right on .The last two days reality slowly creeps back . That's when we start thinking about where to next. Isn't cruising great? All the choices to do over again. Ah!Ah!
waitin to cruise
lady dee
Old 06-01-2013, 07:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by challon View Post
Brad
Exactly , you have basically hit the nail right on .The last two days reality slowly creeps back . That's when we start thinking about where to next. Isn't cruising great? All the choices to do over again. Ah!Ah!
waitin to cruise
lady dee
I found the solution for creeping reality...BACK TO BACK CRUISES!
Old 06-01-2013, 08:40 PM
Administrator

Two reasons:

I love being at sea.

It's a convenient way to discover different parts of the world while not having the concerns of driving, deciding where to eat, finding nightlife, and the constant packing and unpacking.
Old 07-07-2013, 05:42 PM
Wink
I find that it's usually those who don't cruise who ask those kind of questions. To those of us who were hooked after that first cruise - we don't have to explain it - although you've all done a great job of reminding me why I'm part of that nutty bunch who live to cruise!

Old 08-19-2013, 02:30 PM
I was hooked after my first cruise!!!

Read and post cruise reviews

Tags
carnival, cruise, dee, lady, lines