Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Carnival Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-15-2014, 10:19 AM
Administrator

Default Carnival Announces Excursion Price Guarantee
Carnival has a new program that will provide 110% OBC of the price difference between a tour booked with Carnival and comparable private tours. I'm sure there are at least a few caveats and hoops to jump through.

Press Release
Old 02-13-2014, 07:39 AM

I am anxious to hear from anyone who filed the claim form and received the OBC. I have researched a few excursions, and have found identical descriptions of the excursion, including the length of time, from both Carnival and a reputable company. The difference in prices have been from $20 - $30..so Carnival would give the OBC of $22 - $33. I like the idea! Receive the OBC price difference, so you essentially get the excursion for the lower price (even though Carnival knows you will spend the OBC), and receive the Carnival protection in the event of cancellation, delays, etc. Sounds good to me...unless there is some hidden catch that will disqualify the claim. Someone needs to try this and report back to us.

Tags
carnival, excursion, guarantee