Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Carnival Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-28-2009, 07:43 AM

Is there anywhere that someone can go on line to view the scheduled entertainment on their cruise? I am looking to find out about the comedians if any, and whether there is Country Music on my ship, or is it just find out once you board?

Thanks!!
Kevin

Carnival Dream April 2010
Old 05-28-2009, 09:33 AM
Administrator

I've never found anything like that on the internet. Sometimes it could be a last minute booking for an act so even the cruise line doesn't always know until a few days before the cruise. My experience with Carnival - at least on cruises leaving from U.S. ports - is they have always had a comedian, a country band, a rock band, a jazz group, and "island" musicians for Caribbean cruises. Sometimes the island group also did the rock and roll.

We have a couple forum members with inside connections at Carnival, and they often know the entertainment schedules for their cruises beforehand.
Old 05-28-2009, 10:04 AM

I want to add to Daves comment, dont give it a whole lot of thought before you go. Trust me on this one, YOU WILL FIND LOTS OF ENTERTAINMENT THAT YOU WILL ENJOY.
just calling it as i see it too.
Old 05-29-2009, 12:33 AM

I'm not one of those with inside connections to know the entertainment schedule, or offerings. As Dave noted, they don't post the entertainment schedule per sailing, as it can change. They usually have a nice variety of music in the different bars and venues though. On most of the ships there is a bar/venue which mostly leans towards country music. If they don't, then make your own. I have heard some amazing country music at karaoke.

Dwayne
Old 05-29-2009, 01:13 PM
I have some connections but in general what's been said is correct. A nice variety of stuff, Some comedians or magicians are better than others. I will know the Glory's general offering as soon as my daughter returns in a week. I still have a few connections to the Triumph and can probably get some opinions for other ships if you want me to ask. What I can get will be other entertainers OPINIONS of what shows are good. It may not match with what you like. I know my daughters is not a fan of C&W, but she did enjoy the time some C&W singers took over the entire ship. Private message with ships interested in would be OK, unless it is of general interest to others

Closed Thread

Tags
2009, 2012, band, board, carnival, country, cruise, cruises, dream, entertainer, entertainment, find, lines, onboard, schedule