Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Carnival Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-21-2009, 01:15 AM
Well so you know I am at the hospital at the moment, actually since yesterday 8 am with my wife in labor, the poor lady, and is almost 4 am so I can Only say she got more fighting spirit than me

Last Saturday she was talking about the last cruise we took and that she really is gone to miss it this year,actually she is been saying it for a few days now...

I was guessing that a cruise in carnival Victory is a good gift and a most after all of what had happen...
What do you think is that too soon or should I book it right now???
Only problem there is something wrong with their site and it is only offering a few cabins for some reason just 7 of their cabin are available throught thier site.
maybe an online error? or do the travel agencies put a hold on their cabins?
If I call do they use the same site to book it??
Because I am looking for an specific cabin number what do you think??
Old 04-21-2009, 02:43 AM

Congratulations on the baby Casanova! I hope everything went well for the delivery. I can't help you with the CCL website issue. Maybe one of the others can. But as far as what is too early to book, only you can answer that question. What would you do with the baby while on the cruise?

If you have someone that is willing to watch a baby, the next biggest question is hwo long it will be before your wife is willing to leave the baby for a week. I would say six months at least for the babies health. After that it is up to you and your wife.
Magic 11/11,Triumph 4/12,Spirit 7/12,Freedom 11/12, Triumph 2/13 - The fire cruise, Magic 1/14, Freedom x 2 6/14

NCL Dream October 2006, RCCL Mariner OTS June 2007, Celebrity Silhouette 2013
Old 04-21-2009, 02:51 AM
Thanks for the comment
But actually she have not given birth, we are still waiting I am writing this post from the hospital waiting room waiting to know when its gona happen

Leaving the baby for a week, My guess, won't be a problem since my mother already told me she can take care of him since she will be taking care of the baby during our working hours and I already talk about the cruise time, but carnival have new offers like early saver,and are a great option for me mostly my problem is I can book by phone ate the moment and I am trying to do so from their site
Old 04-21-2009, 04:19 AM
i hope by now you have had the baby. congrats! i would say give a little time.once the baby is born then make the reservation when you both can decide. a baby on a cruise can be rough,and a week seperated is a long time.

Read and post cruise reviews
Old 04-21-2009, 08:31 AM

I, too, hope that your son has arrived by now. A cruise as a present for giving birth is a wonderful idea. I would think she would need a little while before she is ready to leave the baby. Jim's suggestion for 6 months is a great one, but your wife may think it is too early. You know her better than we do.

Congratulations, daddy! Give your wife a hug and kiss for us!
Old 04-21-2009, 07:14 PM

Quote:
What do you think is that too soon or should I book it right now???
Only problem there is something wrong with their site and it is only offering a few cabins for some reason just 7 of their cabin are available throught thier site.
maybe an online error? or do the travel agencies put a hold on their cabins?
If I call do they use the same site to book it??
Because I am looking for an specific cabin number what do you think??
Hi Cas, Congratulations! I hope everything went smoothly with the delivery. Sounds like a great gift to me.

I've never used their site to book through before. I did take a look and it seems they limit the cabin choices. Carnival (reps) don't use they same site to book with it, and they have access to all available cabins. Travel agencies can and do hold cabins, that doesn't appear to be the problem though in general with the site. I didn't go far enough on the site to see if it would let you change a cabin later.

Again, Congratulations and please give us an update!

Dwayne
Old 04-22-2009, 02:33 PM
Well thanks for all your wishes
As Up today I am the father of a new baby boy CRUISER my plan is to take him on a cruise as soon as he have at least three years

My guess this way it will be safer for him and he can enjoy the cruisng live a little bit better
As for the cruise I will book it as a Gift but for summer 2010 so it will be almost a year my guess my wife will be better by then thanks for your opinions tomorrow I will book it she deserve it...
Old 04-22-2009, 04:08 PM
Administrator

Congratulations! And, welcome to your new little boy.
Old 04-22-2009, 04:26 PM
Congratulations and blessings to you and your wife and your extended family. Life as you know it will change, but definitely for the better. Do post a picture when/if you can. Your son is blessed with being born in such a beautiful place.
Old 04-22-2009, 05:25 PM

Congratulations on your new baby boy. There's nothing more exciting than your first little one. Best wishes to you all.
Judy

Closed Thread

Tags
cruise, delivered, gift, hospital, reviews, wife, yesterday