Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Carnival Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-27-2004, 05:49 PM

Anyone traveling on the Triumph that is sailing on May 29th? Also, has anyone recently traveled on the ship, and how have they felt about it?
Old 03-27-2004, 05:49 PM

Anyone traveling on the Triumph that is sailing on May 29th? Also, has anyone recently traveled on the ship, and how have they felt about it?
Old 04-05-2004, 05:10 PM

Just back from the Eastern Caribbean on the Triumph. I loved the Triumph! It was my first cruise so nothing to compare to but I was not dissapointed in anything. Food and entertainment was great. John the cruise director is hilarious. Can't wait to go again.
Have fun.
Old 04-05-2004, 06:28 PM

Hey, I'm glad you had a good time. Anyone else out there that could tell us how it went for you. I've read some BAD reviews about the Triumph and want recent opinions also.
Old 04-06-2004, 11:41 AM

I would like to see some recent reviews also, we were going to book on the Triumph until I read some reviews in January/ Feburary that were awful. There were some here and on Cruise only's web site. We changed and booked something else because of it. I really liked thier eastern itinerary, but oh well.
Tom
Old 04-12-2004, 11:44 AM

We went on the triumph from 13 till 20 marz and it was great,Its was our first cruise and there will follow more,the shows and entertainment are good,John the cruisedirector is very funny and a good laugh,In the diningrooms the food and service are just wunderfull,we had the waiters Jarnell,Edina and Alexander they did a very good job.On Lidodeck you can find your food yourself,its good too but i called it more the "Junkfood deck"because you have to wait in line and pick out the food you like,not bad but its really more "special" to go to the diningroom and feel like your in a 5* restaurant,well i'll hope to help you out and have a lot of fun. i'm from holland and you can ask me more if you like,bye bye and enjoy your cruise
Old 05-13-2004, 11:42 AM

Not recent, but 10/03 I traveled on the Triumph (first cruise), and it was excellent!! The food and service were both top notch. I loved it so much I booked my next cruise before leaving the ship. I can barely wait until 6/20 when I sail off on the Destiny. I can understand your concern regarding bad reviews, but remember people tend to communicate complaints versus compliments.
Old 06-02-2004, 07:31 PM

I have spoken with my travel agent, and I asked(be4 I told him i was planning on booking on triumph)which Carnival ship was the best for a family, or young adults. he said that the Triumph is definitely the best, and, I havent found a bad review yet. But, anyways, has any1 recently been on the Sensation, I'm going Monday

Closed Thread