Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Carnival Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-27-2010, 04:40 PM

had a great time on the dream. came home tired.
the Dream is a hugh ship. I think maybe to big for me. I will stick with the small ships I think.
easy embarking. on the ship in 15 mins. food was good. ship was pretty.
the ship is big, but there are no more public spaces then in the other ships. only more cabins.
lots of kids on the ship. school must have been out somewhere.
we won the door decoration contest for the red team and won a beautiful ship on a stick. came in 2nd in the name that tune and won a metal.
the ports were nice. the beach at roatan is absolutely beautiful.
a great cruise all the way around.
Old 09-27-2010, 05:26 PM

Welcome back macmom!

You said a mouthful with the public spaces. Congrats on the ship on a stick trophy! I hear Carnival's new Roatan beach is beautiful too. Did you take the swing chair thingy over from the pier?
Old 09-27-2010, 06:35 PM

we did take the chair lift and it was very nice. 10 bucks, you could save the money and walk but i think the money was so worth it.
Glad to have you as a friend Dwayne!
Old 09-28-2010, 04:12 AM
We are doing an excursion there on the beach and the lift price is included,and you pay for one and the other person was free on the excursion. I think it is the beach break snorkel.. We can't wait. 9 weeks today I will be in Cozumel

Read and post cruise reviews
Old 09-28-2010, 06:28 AM

Welcome back, macmom, glad to hear you had a good time. I can tell because you're tired There just isn't enough time to do everything! I thoroughly enjoyed Mahogany Bay, beautiful beach, decent snorkeling, and VERY easy to get to. We walked because the lines for the lift were so long. We beat most everyone over and it's not a bad walk at all. I had enjoyed some gelato before the walk, so I felt like I burned off some of the calories We were on the Valor, and she was plenty big enough for me. I've seen some pictures of the Dream and she is a beautiful ship.

Where are you off to next?

Closed Thread