Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Carnival Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-09-2010, 11:01 PM
Hello Everyone:

Early this Sunday morning, I returned from my cruise onboard the Carnival Legend. I really enjoyed it. However, this was my 6th cruise, and I am wondering if there will be a 7th. The main issue with me is that I have always cruised solo; both on this cruise and the previous five. I think I am getting tired of packing and lifting all my lugguage. My back would hurt when I awoke in the morning. And yes, I have tried to pack light; but it always ends up heavy.

Anyway, despite that, I still enjoyed the cruise.
Old 05-10-2010, 12:59 AM

Welcome back Frase!

Glad you enjoyed the cruise on the beautiful Carnival Legend! Sorry to hear about your back hurting. Did you notice if they put down any type of mats on the marble flooring areas on the Lido? I've suggested they do this several times or put an anti-skid coating on them. They used to be pretty slippery when wet.

Dwayne
Old 05-11-2010, 11:26 PM
Dwayne:

I did not notice any particular anti-skid mats or coating on the Lido deck (although I did not look too closely). During my cruise, they probably did not need them. The weather was perfect and the seas were smooth. So other than children splashing around in the pool, the Lido deck mostly remained dry.
Old 05-12-2010, 04:02 AM

Thanks! Good to hear the weather was perfect. I've seen quite a few people slip and fall on the Legend and Pride when it was wet. Especially near the middle lido bar. Lots of kids coming out of the pools dripping to use their Fun Fountain card for a Coke.

Dwayne

Closed Thread

Tags
cruise, forums, legend