Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Carnival Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-21-2005, 05:12 PM

Hello!! Just wondering if there is anone else out there going on this cruise? Taking my daughter for a mother daughter vacation. Has anyone done the stingray swim? Have we picked the right day trip?
Old 02-21-2005, 05:12 PM

Hello!! Just wondering if there is anone else out there going on this cruise? Taking my daughter for a mother daughter vacation. Has anyone done the stingray swim? Have we picked the right day trip?
Old 02-22-2005, 10:08 AM

OMG YES YES YES YES!!!! Out of all of my cruises and all of my excursions, the STING RAY excursion in GRAND CAYMAN was the best and most memorible!

Do the Sting Ray-Turtle Farm-Hell excursion!

Glory 06/05
Fantasy 04/04
Sensation 09/03
Victory 06/02
Victory 12/01
Fantasy 06/00
Fantasy 04/99
Big Red Boat 06/93
Old 02-23-2005, 08:25 AM
We just did the stingray and snorkel excursion 6 days ago. What a GREAT day! The water is beautiful! We booked through www.captainmarvins.com There were 13 in our group though they all booked seperately but Captain Marvins caught this and put us all together. They were very accomodating. Our tour guides were very informative. My 27 yo son enjoyed them very much and tipped them well. On the way back the kids wanted to stop at Burger King so after he dropped us off he took them to Burger King. Make sure you bring sun block sunglasses and a hat. My 10yo grandaughter got a very bad sunburn on her face on this excursion. The reflection off the water is intense. A 70 something man on this tour turned to his wife at the end and said "this has been the most awsome day ever". Oh and don't book this one through the cruise ship unless you wnat to be on a boat with 2oo people and want to pay twice the price. We were on a boat with 30 and 13 were our group. Have a GREAT time, I wish I was going back!
Old 02-23-2005, 08:42 AM

I agree with SanDee.. Sting Rays are great.. BUT you must snorkle too. Grand Cayman has the most beautiful water anywhere. We've always booked excursions through the ship and were awesome. Only 30 people onboard with us. Plus if anything goes wrong, not going thru ship, you're own your own.

I'm doing "Splendour of the seas" March 19 to Grand Cayman, Costa Maya, Cozumel and Belize... Doing the "Inspiration" April 30th to Grand Cayman and Cozumel. If anyone is booked on one of theses cruises, let's hook up.. Email me at: jontampa@yahoo.com

JonTampa

1988 Mardi Gras
1989 Veracruz
199O Mardi Gras
1993 Fantasy
1996 Ecstasy
1998 Tropicale
2OOO Imagination
2OO1 Jubilee
2OO2 Jubilee
2OO3 Sensation
2OO4 Destiny
2OO4 Sensation
2OO5 Inspiration
2OO5 Splendour of the seas
Old 03-08-2005, 08:32 PM

We will also be on this cruise with you. I am also a single mother,(40), my 15 year old daughter and my 28 year old sister will be with me. We are really excited and can not wait!!! We are sooo tired of the cold and snow here in Ohio.LOL We are doing the stingray tour. In Cozumel, we are going to Paradise beach and shopping. Never cruised Carnival before, cruise Royal Carribean in the past. Counting down the days in Ohio!!!!!

Closed Thread

Tags
carnival, cayman, cozumel, cruise, email, grand, jaxflgal, march, review, stops, tampa