Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Carnival Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-30-2009, 04:50 PM

Cruising from Miami in February and will be flying into Ft Lauderdale. Any suggestions on a cheap bus or shuttle service to Miami and back to Ft Lauderdale? There is 2 of us traveling.

Thanks
Old 09-30-2009, 05:42 PM
Administrator

Google GO Shuttle. I recently used them at another port and they were great.
Old 09-30-2009, 09:08 PM

Also check the Embarkation Ports, Hotels, and Transfers section of the forum located here. There is a wealth of information and advice there.

Carnival also has transfer service if you are flying in the same day. I'm not a big fan of it, but have used it successfully a few times. Here is a link.

Dwayne
Old 10-05-2009, 08:44 AM

SAS Transportation

http://www.ridesas.com/index.html
Old 10-05-2009, 03:14 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Lss96:
Cruising from Miami in February and will be flying into Ft Lauderdale. Any suggestions on a cheap bus or shuttle service to Miami and back to Ft Lauderdale? There is 2 of us traveling.

Thanks
I have done this several times from the Comfort Inn and used the hotel service. It was quite good. If you are coming in a day early check with your hotel if they offer it, just be sure you specify the port of Miami.

Many people will take a taxi and even at the airport you might be able to find another couple and share. If you can get 4 people the price isn't much different than a bus and certainly convienant.

On the way back we have always reserved with the cruise line, very simple and easy.
Old 10-06-2009, 03:36 PM

Thanks for the Info.
Old 10-07-2009, 05:16 AM

I Know you are looking for cheap transportation. But just want to throw this out there for anyone else looking who is open to spending a bit more money. I priced taking a taxi from our hotel in Ft. Lauderdale to Miami and it will run about $70. A shuttle runs about $60 (this is all for 2 people) So i looked into some other options and ended up book a private car through a limo company for $152 round trip, and this includes taxes, fees, tips, and port fees. Sometimes I think the comfort outweighs the cost. But i know not everyone will go this way...but its a great way to go.

just my 2 cents.
Old 10-07-2009, 06:36 AM

Hi HillaryA, Welcome to Cruise-Chat!

Dwayne

Closed Thread

Tags
airport, airpot, cruise, fort, forum, ft, hotel, lauderdale, limo, lines, miami, norwegian, reviews, service, shuttle, suttle