Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Carnival Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-07-2009, 05:14 AM

Are there any carnival ships that have inside family cabins? I have been watching my discussion about whether or not to book a balcony cabin when travelling with younger children and i think i would feel better without a balcony at this point. but i would really like to have a bit of room. i don't want two of us to sleep on the beds that come down from the wall. maybe we could book two adjoining cabins, but i would be worrying about the kids in the next room. any suggestions/information would be appreciated.
Old 06-07-2009, 05:14 AM

Are there any carnival ships that have inside family cabins? I have been watching my discussion about whether or not to book a balcony cabin when travelling with younger children and i think i would feel better without a balcony at this point. but i would really like to have a bit of room. i don't want two of us to sleep on the beds that come down from the wall. maybe we could book two adjoining cabins, but i would be worrying about the kids in the next room. any suggestions/information would be appreciated.
Old 06-07-2009, 09:34 AM

There's a difference between adjoining and connecting. Adjoining is next to each other, each with separate entry door only. You want connecting rooms that will have an inside door to go between the two cabins. You could leave the door open at night to hear the children.
Old 06-07-2009, 05:00 PM

thanks for that clarification. i would never had known that there was a difference between adjoining and connnecting! i have been using the terms interchangeably.
Old 06-07-2009, 10:45 PM

OK, now that the terminology is straightened out.

The list of Carnival ships that have inside connecting cabins is (I think):

Fantasy
Ecstasy
Fascination
Imagination
Inspiration
Sensation
Destiny
Conquest
Glory
Valor
Liberty
Freedom

Please, anyone correct the list if it is wrong.

Dwayne
Old 06-08-2009, 04:52 AM

Add the Carnival Triumph and Victory, Splendor, and the four Spirit class ships Spirit, Legend, Pride, and Miracle. The Spirit class ships are limited in the connecting cabins. The Carnival Dream also will have connecting cabins.
Old 06-08-2009, 02:51 PM

Thanks Cruise Fanatic! Yes, I inadvertently left the Triumph and Victory out of the list. I intentionally left the others out though because the interior cabins do not connect to each other. The Splendor and Dream have 2 Category 4A Porthole cabins that connect to Oceanview cabins. The Spirit class ships have 6 cabins that are classified as interior that connect to Balcony cabins. Inside/interior connecting cabins are pretty scarce on the ships. They have added them to all of the Fantasy class ships except the Elation and Paradise. I thought they were suppose to add them to the Elation during the last drydock, they don't show up on the deck plans yet if they did. Thanks again, for keeping me on my toes.

Dwayne

Closed Thread

Tags
adjoining, balcony, cabin, cabins, carnival, connecting, cruise, family, inside, kids, princess, room, rooms, ships, worried