Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Carnival Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-29-2009, 01:14 PM

Even with the cut backs Carnival is still the best bang for the buck in my opinion. We have sailed on alot of lines but the quality of the food and the cleanliness of the ships bring us back.
Old 10-29-2009, 01:18 PM

They're a great cruise line as well as others. I'd like to try them all We've always enjoyed our cruises on Carnival. Love that Chocolate Melting Cake!
Old 10-29-2009, 03:24 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by vietvet:
Even with the cut backs Carnival is still the best bang for the buck in my opinion. We have sailed on alot of lines but the quality of the food and the cleanliness of the ships bring us back.
Yes i agree. A friend had decided to finally bite the bullet and take the familiy on a cruise. When I heard wshat he had budgeted for another cruise line, I tipped him to Carnival. He upgraded to a balcony, most of the same ports and came in a thousand less for his family of 4. He was elated. And then couldn't find a good flight and the carnival vacation planner helped on that too.
Old 10-29-2009, 04:25 PM

I agree with all of you. I have considered other lines many times but always end up going with Carnival as the price is always better and of course as Penny has said the melting cake is to die for

Someday I will go on another line, but right now I am just counting down as I only have another week to go before I am out of here on the Victory and the Southern cruise and getting warm one more time before we are snow bound until May!
Old 10-30-2009, 06:14 AM
I have always used Carnival but 3 times, and everytime when i saw a carnival ship i always said i wish i was on that ship. If i am going to the bahamas i will will use RCCL because i love there private island and the price might be cheaper but the cabins are much smaller and the food is diffrent.But anyother cruise Carnival always has the better price and we are going to the same ports.

Read and post cruise reviews
Old 10-30-2009, 07:09 AM

Bon Voyage lifeisgd, hope it's a fantastic cruise
Old 10-30-2009, 07:44 AM

I like Royal Caribbean but as Vietvet said, you get more for dollar on Carnival. Sometimes the prices are lower on Royal but most of the time they are not. I feel that both lines offer a very similar product and the differences are not big enough to make the extra cost worth going with Royal. I have a family of four. So when we cruise the difference is multiplied by four. If it were just the wife and I it would not be such a big difference...

But the great thing is that with all the cruise lines to choose from there is something for everyone's taste. Not everyone will agree with what I said above and there are those that will even think Royal in not up to their standards...
Magic 11/11,Triumph 4/12,Spirit 7/12,Freedom 11/12, Triumph 2/13 - The fire cruise, Magic 1/14, Freedom x 2 6/14

NCL Dream October 2006, RCCL Mariner OTS June 2007, Celebrity Silhouette 2013

Closed Thread

Tags
bang, buck, canaveral, caribbean, carnival, cleanliness, cozumel, cruise, line, port, rated, review, royal, ships, top