Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Carnival Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-04-2010, 09:06 AM
GIVE ME SOME SUGAR everytime we go to florida and I order sweet tea,they look at me funny LOL!

Read and post cruise reviews
Old 06-04-2010, 09:21 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by penny3333:
I love iced tea, but not sweet tea. I just want iced tea and lemon or just plain iced tea. I can drink the mix on the ships without any problem, but on one ship, they didn't have iced tea in the morning (can't remember which one). So I just got a cup of hot water, made some hot tea, and put it over ice. It worked out fine. I know I'm strange, but I'm not really a southerner, I'm a Floridian. I guess it's what you get used to growing up, and we drank iced tea without sugar. I do prefer fresh brewed, but the mix isn't all that bad.
Sorry Penny, I didn't edit your message, just hit the wrong button!!

I grew up in Michigan and can't stand sweet tea. I like making sun tea. Straight...no sugar. Coffee...strong and black.
Old 06-04-2010, 05:36 PM

I don't like mine too sweet. I used to have to take my own decaf Lipton Tea Bags for the mornings. They have them now. I like the Raw Sugar packets they have. Some fresh lemon and a little raw sugar in the tea sitting on the lido is a perfect morning to me. Gets my appetite going for some of Carnival's awesome french toast.

Dwayne
Old 06-04-2010, 05:48 PM

I'm not sure if DougNC knows it or not but there is also juices available no charge in the mornings. I sometimes bring our own water jugs and fill them with juice and either put them in the frig in the room or in the ice bucket with ice.
I'm not a big fan of the lemonade, way too sweet. The ice tea is okay with lemon and no sugar (especially when it's really hot and you have been out on an excursion). I also like the sun tea myself and bring an extra water jug with me just for that purpose and leave it on our balcony.
Old 06-04-2010, 07:40 PM

Good point! The Legend had Guava juice the last time I was on her. They changed that fountain tap to the fruit punch after breakfast. Glad to see that I'm not the only one that takes a jug. I always carry on a gallon of spring water in addition to 12 pack of bottles I check. Of course with the new rules we are supposed to carry on all the soda and water now.

Dwayne

Closed Thread

Tags
beverages, bring, carnival, cayman, complimentary, cruise, drink, drinks, free, glory, grand, mix, sweet, tea, upgrade