Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Carnival Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-11-2009, 07:38 PM

Elaine09,

The chocolate melting cake. We were on the Liberty and that is a wonderful desert. Sometimes the adults in our party (4 of us) actually ordered two servings each. Yum Yum. Ship itself is great, entertainment fun, the only thing I would prefer is that they cut down on all the announcements but hey that is Carnival. I am a little spoiled now that I have been on Princess once again. Liberty is fine. Really, any ship is fine. Where else can you go and have people make your bed, serve you food morning noon and night and provide free entertainment. The only thing I guess I did not like is the fixed dining in the diningrooms. I really do not think I will ever return to a ship where there is no free style. We have been spoiled by Princess and Norwegian with their anytime dining. As I said almost any ship today is great, I am jealous you are going in July while I have to wait until
December. Really I should not complain as we were on the Crown Princess for 12 days in May in the Mediterranean. Happy Sailing Enjoy Liberty.
Old 07-11-2009, 08:03 PM

Quote:
The only thing I guess I did not like is the fixed dining in the diningrooms.
The Carnival Liberty now has the "Your Time Open Seating" option.

Dwayne
Old 07-11-2009, 08:39 PM
Quote:
Posted June 05, 2009 07:48 AM Hide Post
The liberty is hard to navigate if you are below deck
If you need to travel from bow to stern it helps to remember to use Deck 5 you will not have any problems locating the main dining rooms! The Chocolate melting cake makes the whole cruise worthwhile!!

Bon Voyage,

BillyBuzzy
Old 07-16-2009, 02:14 PM

I cruise on the Liberty in October. DOing the eastern itinerary. This will be our 6th cruise, and 3rd on Carnival. We have done Disney and Royal since our last Carnival cruise. My main concern after reading reviews is the Lido deck layout. We love being by the pool, but it sounds like the pools are small and very crowded. What experiences have you all had out there. My daughter will be 10 and I am hoping she enjoys the kids club as much as she enjoyed it on Royal. Would love to hear peoples thoughts !!!

Read and post cruise reviews
Old 07-16-2009, 07:29 PM

Hi Danette, Welcome to Cruise-Chat!

I have sailed on the Glory (Liberty's Sister) a few times. I can't say that the pools are overly crowded. The chairs around the pools fill up quickly and early on sea days though.

Welcome aboard,

Dwayne
Old 07-20-2009, 01:15 PM

Thanks. I'm sure all will be good ! we have never had a bad cruise, so am expecting only good things from this one too.

Read and post cruise reviews

Closed Thread

Tags
carnival, crown, cruise, deck, liberty, panorama, princess, review, reviews