Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Carnival Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-31-2010, 01:11 PM

Going on our first cruise on the Fantasy. We have an OV room on the back of the ship, Emperess level. Comments welcome
Old 04-01-2010, 10:11 AM
Banned

The first cruise we took was with a ocean view. The ship was the Carnival Jubilee. Paid extra for the upgrade for the outside. There wasn't any balconies on that ship that I am aware of. We had a great time even though it seemed as if everyone else were always complaining about something. When they find out that you never cruised before it seems as if they always compare that cruise to one better.

The next cruise was a outside guaranteed. Got a porthole. The 3rd was a balcony. Up until then we were happy with the outside. Won't sail now unless we get a balcony.

Have been on at least 40 cruises since then. Don't keep track and don't really care. The cruise lines can keep track for me.

Even though we been on a lot of cruises when someone on board asks if we ever cruised before we always say no. It becomes very interesting about all the stuff they start to tell you. Makes for a lot of good laughs later.
Old 04-01-2010, 11:21 AM

Hi kb98, welcome to Cruise-Chat! Congratulations on your up-coming cruise! Just be warned, cruising is addictive What ports will you be visiting? I can't remember is the Fantasy is in Mobile or is she in Charleston? Be sure to try the chocolate melting cake,it's yumm-o! We've had a couple of OV's and enjoyed them. As 7th son stated, it's hard to go back after a balcony. But, if it means going on a cruise or not going on a cruise, you can stick me anywhere Best wishes!

Closed Thread