Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Carnival Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-16-2010, 01:28 PM

I'll be cruising on the Victory March 7th. Any suggestions concerning tours I shouldn't miss? I like the Victory and Triumph they are a little bigger than the Fantasy class and small than the Spirit plus classes. I am especially interested in what is happening in St Kitts because I haven't been there in a while. Thanks for the input.
Old 02-17-2010, 03:46 PM

We have done a couple of nice snorkels in St. Kitts, visited the fort, and gone to a batik factory. Is there something that you really like doing? Not sure of the itinerary for the Victory, so I just commented on what you listed. Did you see anything in the Caribbean Port section that interested you? It won't be long now, lucky
Old 02-19-2010, 12:52 PM

Thanks Penny! I did look at the list and nothing really jumped out at me. I'm going to take another quick look.
Old 02-19-2010, 02:38 PM

Hi Cruisehappy,
Wish we were going back on the Victory, think you are talking about the cruise that leaves out of San Juan and goes to the Southern caribbean? I have done this itinerary 3 times with a few port changes over the years and it is one of my favorites. If you are and your staying over in San Juan take one of the shuttles (buses) there free and they stop at most corners where you can get off and catch another, it's a great way to see some of the area including old San Juan, the castle and the oldest spanish fort.
As far as excursions, if it is going to Domincica, if you like really physical excursions I would recommend the river hike to Sari-Sari Falls. It was absolutely beautiful and a real work out. The only thing I didn't care for quite so much was the bus ride that was about an hour each way.
If Barbados is on your itinerary, I loved the Zipline it was the best and safest zipline I have ever done in the Caribbean. Another excursion that was really interesting and great if it is raining is the Harrison Caves. Hope these help
San Juan
Old 03-29-2010, 08:28 AM

I really enjoyed the Harrison Caves. It wasn't a tour being offered by CCL but I have a friend in Barbados and he took me there. They really upgraded the place. Later I went through the rainforest and lastly lunch at the Boatyard. I had a great time.

Closed Thread