Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Carnival Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-05-2009, 06:37 PM

I'm sailing on Carnival Splendor in February. I've cruised the Caribbean in the winter and it has always been very warm from the time we leave Miami.

I've been watching the Splendor webcam and it is showing temperatures in the mid 60's on it's sea days before arriving in Mexico.

Am I going to need sweaters if I want to be out on the decks? If the temps are this low in October they should be similar in February. Will we be able to enjoy the aft pool & hot tubs?

I was planing on packing tropical clothes but will I need light weight summer sweaters and pants too?
Thanks,
Old 10-05-2009, 07:04 PM

Temperatures in February for LAX could be in the mid to high 60's on an average. By the time you get to Cabo San Lucas it should be getting up to mid to high 70's average. 80's by Mazatalan.
Lido Deck 9 midship is the Liner Pool with a retractable roof for inclement weather.

You may want to take a sweater or light jacket for the cooler night when the sun goes down and for the wind on deck.

Closed Thread

Tags
average, carnival, cruise, cruises, days, february, mexican, mexico, riveria, riviera, sea, ship, splendor, temperature, weather