Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Carnival Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-04-2004, 03:22 PM

OK . . . our cruise is booked!! Carnival Celebration on June 8, 2005. I still have a few questions:

1. Any suggestions for shore excursions in Freeport and Nassau?? And princing info if you've got it!!

2. We've got an oceanview "C" category reservation . . . what's the possibility of an upgrade from Carnival between now and June?? I've spoken to our TA and she's checking into it for me too!!

3. Where can I get the cool "countdown" clock???

THANKS!!

Kim
Old 11-04-2004, 03:22 PM

OK . . . our cruise is booked!! Carnival Celebration on June 8, 2005. I still have a few questions:

1. Any suggestions for shore excursions in Freeport and Nassau?? And princing info if you've got it!!

2. We've got an oceanview "C" category reservation . . . what's the possibility of an upgrade from Carnival between now and June?? I've spoken to our TA and she's checking into it for me too!!

3. Where can I get the cool "countdown" clock???

THANKS!!

Kim
Old 11-04-2004, 04:29 PM

Here's the link to the countdown clock:

http://www.geocities.com/quietman01970/maker1.htm#code

Enjoy -
Sandy
Old 11-04-2004, 04:29 PM

Here a link to a countdown timer: [url=http://www.geocities.com/quietman01970/maker.htm]

Have a great cruise!
Old 11-04-2004, 07:15 PM

Thanks for the link to the countdown clock . . . this cruise will probably be the thing that gets me through the next several months until graduation . . . especially juggling a full-time job . . . an active 13 year old's schedule and . . . a household where my husband is having to work away from home (Wisconsin)!!!

Now . . . how 'bout a few suggestions to my other questions???

Kim
Old 11-05-2004, 06:29 AM
Banned

Kimcruise

If you sign unto Carnival's website and fill out your cruise personalizer you should be able to get the info about tours and be able to book them. It is also recommended to do this to fill out your required paper work.

There has been many posts on this one. Use the search engine. There is a fantastic article about it also. In a nutshell- chances of getting anything better than a ocean view is between slim and none. The usual uprgrade consists of a "better location".
Old 11-17-2004, 05:15 PM

Carnival is supposed to have online booking of shore excursions in January, February or March (depending on who you talk to). But, when they do this you would be able to check what is available and what the pricing will be.
Fascination 10/04
Holiday 10/03
Old 11-20-2004, 07:47 AM

Been to Carnivals site, seems very basic, filled out fun pass, checked out "Their Excursions" but can not see anywhere to book excursions online or the "Personalizer" mentioned here, is this Fun Pass?? Thanks ,,have a Great Trip everyone, Great site here
quote:
Originally posted by RIDGID:
Kimcruise

If you sign unto Carnival's website and fill out your cruise personalizer you should be able to get the info about tours and be able to book them. It is also recommended to do this to fill out your required paper work.

There has been many posts on this one. Use the search engine. There is a fantastic article about it also. In a nutshell- chances of getting anything better than a ocean view is between slim and none. The usual uprgrade consists of a "better location".
Old 11-27-2004, 12:02 PM

I found the same thing . . . can "view" excursions but can't book anything . . . by what I've learned that can only be done aboard ship!!

It would sure be nice (in Jan, Feb or March . . . Ha! Ha!) if this could all be done online!! Sure would save alot of time standing in line and/or trying to select another excursion when you get to the desk only to find out that the one you want is FULL!!!!!

By reserving your spot online, you could spend MORE TIME enjoying the ship . . . activities on board . . . and RELAX!!!!!

Kim
Old 11-28-2004, 11:03 AM
roll call norweigen sun 1-22-05

Closed Thread