Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Carnival Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-26-2007, 08:29 PM

Hey Guys,
I posted this two days ago and can't find where I posted it.
I am going on another cruise in December. I am curious about being a previous cruiser with Carnival. I am cruising with the same person I cruised with before. I need to know about placing our past cruise number on the carnival website. Will they automatically know that we are past cruisers and give us the sign and sail card that identifies you as being a cruiser again, or what? Will I need to call them and let them know? Or, is there a place online I can do this. I checked the My Documents section on the website, but could not find a place to put our past guest numbers. Please le me know! Thanks!
Old 09-27-2007, 07:48 AM

Here's your other post and answrs. Best wishes!
Old 09-27-2007, 07:53 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by penny3333:
Here's your other post and answrs. Best wishes!
Penny3333, I was trying to check out the other post and it does not seem to go anywhere.

Old 09-27-2007, 08:29 AM

Hi Gary, did you have your pop-up blocker turned on? The link will open another window to his previous post, but it is in a pop-up window. I tried to do a short-cut, but it didn't work.
Old 09-27-2007, 08:35 AM

This is what I get for some reason.

You have not been given the permission(s) to access this page. You require the following rights to view this page: 'View Content (This Forum)'. For a full list of permissions you have on this community, please visit your Personal Zone Permissions page.

Go Back | cruise-chat.com

Never seen that screen before.

Old 09-27-2007, 08:40 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by gdjoslin:
This is what I get for some reason.

You have not been given the permission(s) to access this page. You require the following rights to view this page: 'View Content (This Forum)'. For a full list of permissions you have on this community, please visit your Personal Zone Permissions page.

Go Back | cruise-chat.com

Never seen that screen before.
I get it also. I suspect that the link is to a personal chat and we havn't been invited
Old 09-27-2007, 08:43 AM

Ok, try it now, I copied and pasted again.
Old 09-27-2007, 08:54 AM

Thanks Penny333, was beginning to think I was doing something wrong.

Thanks again

Old 09-27-2007, 09:06 AM

As for the original question, a call to a Carnival PVP can ge tyour past guest number. If you have your documents from your previous cruise, its should be in there too. But once you have it, you can enter it into your profile on the Carnival website. I'm not sure you have to do this for them to know you are a past guest and give you the "gold" sign and sail cards. If you don't get gold cards, then you need to check with them as then you most likely won't get the invitation to the past guest party too. (Opportunity for free bevvies).

Best to find out what your past guest number is before you get on the cruise though.
Magic 11/11,Triumph 4/12,Spirit 7/12,Freedom 11/12, Triumph 2/13 - The fire cruise, Magic 1/14, Freedom x 2 6/14

NCL Dream October 2006, RCCL Mariner OTS June 2007, Celebrity Silhouette 2013
Old 09-27-2007, 11:19 AM

Hi Jim, I am reading it slightly differently as if getfuzzy knows the numbers, so I am going to add some just in case.

Hi getfuzzy, Also to make certain they have your past guest number on your December reservation contact who you booked with.

The past guest numbers are not on my Cruise Documents or on the FunPass either. I just got my in the mail Docs today, and when I did my FunPass it was not asked. I also checked my E-docs just now, and no place on there for it. However, when I booked the system asked for both of our numbers. They have it, because my Docs say Proceed to VIP check-in.

Again, it is when you make a reservation that it is asked. If you booked directly with Carnival call them to verify the numbers are on the reservation.

If you have never set up your profile you should and it will ask your past guest number. Once it is set up and you are logged in, it will always show your number on the welcome page. Click on My Reservation at the top of the page and add your booking number.

If you don't know your Past Guest number do as Jim said and call them to get it. If you have sailed in the last few years it will be on your old Sail & Sign Card, and on Currents Magazine if you have them.

CruiseDad made a good point about setting up your profile in the other thread as well. It will keep your past cruises listed.

Please post back and let us know if it is on your reservation if you call. Best Wishes!

Dwayne

Closed Thread

Tags
card, carnival, cruise, cruiser, dont, find, guest, line, number, numer, past, quest, sail, sign, verify