Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Carnival Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-13-2006, 02:43 PM

We are scheduled to depart on the Imagination on December 23rd. My daughter would like to give my wife a spa treatment for Christmas. Can she book that in advance, or does she have to wait till we are on board before making reservations? Anyone have any price information? Thank yuou for any help.
Old 12-13-2006, 05:31 PM

I will be taking my 6th cruise on saturday , Dec. 16 , out of New Orleans on the Fantasy. I have a wife and 2 teenage daughters that are regulars in the spa. The spa treatments are considerably more than back home but the service is much better. Now to your question. You will need to book all spa treratments once on board. I would reccomend making the spa you first stop once on board because some spa treatments are limited and will sell out that day or will only be available at bad times of the day. They will also offer discounts on days you are in port. They will also offer discounts on the last sea day as most are starting to think about how much the have spent and are starting to cut back on their spending. I have found it is best to book early and have the treatments the last day at sea because they will give you the discounted price although you booked early at full price. The more popular tratments will not be discounted. I hope this helps.
Old 12-15-2006, 02:26 PM

Thank you very much for the information. Hope you guys have a great cruise and a happy holiday season. Thanks again

Closed Thread