Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Carnival Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-27-2006, 02:19 PM

Any 08 bookings since 07 is near. We are not going on our next cruise until August 08 so I was just wondering if anyone has booked that far out. I am anxiously awaiting 08 seems so near far

Read and post cruise reviews
Old 12-27-2006, 06:02 PM
Yes, I like to plan that far out;
we're doing a 15 day Ft. Lauderdale to L.A. "Exotic Panama Canal" in April '08 on Island Princess. They are having a special for Captain's Circle members (which means any past passenger) until Jan. 30: any mini-suite--one price! Too good to pass up.
However, we do have two booked between now and then to make the wait a little more bearable.
You might want to think about doing the same.
Old 12-28-2006, 01:07 PM

That sounds good but cruises are expensive for me because we have to get to our port which is usually, port of miami, we drove last time but will not do that again to long of drive from Michigan so we will probably have to fly out and I have a family of 4 inclduing kids, so it can be expensive for me, so by 08 I will be able to make payments throughtout the year of 07 for a cruise in 08. I wish I could sneak a reasonable cruise in for all 4 of us next year.

Old 12-28-2006, 03:01 PM

Nita You need to move the kids and all to Sunny Florida anyone bitten by the cruise bug is better off living within a few hours of any port Im in Gainesville Florida 125 miles away from Tampa port and 175 miles away from Port Canavral....mom lives in Daytona so I stay on the beach with her the night b4 the cruise then its 30 min drive. It makes it easier to do the quickie 3 and four day trips
just a thought
http://www.myspace.com/mroctober2u
Old 12-28-2006, 05:48 PM
Even better, you all move to Orange County (California)!
I'm 30 minutes from San Pedro and Long Beach and 45 minutes from San Diego.
And I'll buy the first round!
Old 12-29-2006, 06:06 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by f-mattox:
Even better, you all move to Orange County (California)!
I'm 30 minutes from San Pedro and Long Beach and 45 minutes from San Diego.
And I'll buy the first round!
Both of you are exactly right and if I could move right this minute I would be on my way to Miami , this year was my first time traveling to Miami and I did not want to leave. I told everyone once I came back from my cruise that I wanted to move to Florida, MIAMI. I am sick of Michigan and Michigan COLD weather. I need sunshine all the time Michigan is just getting to depressing.

Old 12-29-2006, 06:48 AM

Nita,

I live in South Florida, and before moving to Miami, I would learn Spanish. Its not the same as it once was. Trust me!! You might want to look at Ft. Lauderdale as an option. I hear ya about the mid-west, I have friends that live in Minnesota, and they say the same thing. Of course, its nice to live in Fla this time of year and I can call them today and say its 81 degrees, winds out of the SE at 4-5mph and skies are partly cloudy. Chance of rain, 20%.
Old 12-29-2006, 08:58 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Billy in FLL:
Nita,

I live in South Florida, and before moving to Miami, I would learn Spanish. Its not the same as it once was. Trust me!! You might want to look at Ft. Lauderdale as an option. I hear ya about the mid-west, I have friends that live in Minnesota, and they say the same thing. Of course, its nice to live in Fla this time of year and I can call them today and say its 81 degrees, winds out of the SE at 4-5mph and skies are partly cloudy. Chance of rain, 20%.
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW, I wish I had just part of that here in Michigan.

Closed Thread