Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Carnival Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-15-2005, 03:27 PM
you can go down to purser after you set sail or the minute you step on board or just wait till next morning they are so busy answering everyones questions, you would be in line for a very long time, best time is probably first thing in morning or while they are leaving port everyone is on top decks checking out the views of leaving port, tell them you want the gratudies taken off your cabin, you will then have that extra on your sail and sign, and pay the tip in cash at end they give you a flyer newspaper every night and it tells you the right amount to dispurse to every one it will be on the last day newsflyer They will leave you envelopes or do as we did brought our own and fill with thier tip and if we really had a great waiter and help at our table we gave more, same with room steward, they give you an envepoe for the Matrie'D that last night he or she is the only one that is not included in the over all tip they expect you to give him a tip he sometimes walks table to table and holds out his hand to shake yours and to recieve the envelope or will stand at the podium where you may place the envelope for him the only time I have tipped them is when they have accommadated me in moving me to a better seating area or if we had to change tables because we were not seated with our traveling companions my advice is to check out your dining room also when you get on board your sail and sign has your table number on it if its not to you liking see the matrie'd, and he will bend over backwards to accommadate you for your seating preferences, thats why I tip ours I had table changes on 3 cruises, and they were compensated for thier willingness to accommadate us, hope this helps some also the tips for the waiters and waitress in the bars are included in your drink cost , but some times if you frequent a certain place or pool area and the bartender is good then we have tipped them the night before you end your cruise, as you do not know when you may see them, again. hope this helps some happy cruising.......................................... .................................................. ............................................ Carnival conquest Jan. 8, 2006 wahoooooooooooo

Closed Thread

Tags
account, card, carnival, cc, charge, checking, credit, cruise, debit, deposit, hold, holds, line, newegenion, onboard, put, ship