Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Carnival Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-17-2009, 01:04 PM

Hello,

Please help!
We are considering cruise in the first week of June. The first one is CCL Freedom, 6 nts to Key West, Grand Cayman and Ocho Rios Another option is also CCL, Liberty to Grand Cayman, Ocho Rios and Cozmel. I think they are both the same size ship but Freedom is newer? Liberty is 7 nts compared to Freedom for 6 nts. We have been to both Grand Cayman and Cozmel but never been to Ocho Rios. This will be our 5th cruise and 3rd time on CCL but never been on the Conquest size ship!!
We are having a hard time to choose one. They are about the same price on Balcony room.

Also, this will be our first Summer Cruise. Does it get really crowded on the ship during the summer months?

Any insights would be appreciated!

THANK YOU!!!!!!!
Old 02-17-2009, 01:11 PM

Hi Really?, welcome to Cruise-Chat. I'd pick the one that I liked the itinerary on. They're both great ships. It's been my experience that the ships sail full anytime of the year. The summer will have more children on board because they're out of school. It's also hurricane season, but we've never had a problem. That's my two cents! Best wishes and hope you solve your question with the perfect cruise!
Old 02-17-2009, 01:34 PM

THANK YOU PENNY3333

Oh- yes, can't forget about hurricane season...My first cruise was during "Hurricane Francis".
The original plan was cruise to Bahama for 3 days but we end up cruise to no where for 7 days!! I had a lot of time to REALLY get to know my family.

Thanks again!

Closed Thread

Tags
ccl, cruise, freedom, libert, liberty, rewiews, ships, size