Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Carnival Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-13-2008, 06:13 PM

I have been reading all the posting on the luggage tags, and I would like to know the time line on when you need them on, (the ones from carnival), and any other info regarding these tags.I am going on my first cruise in 11 days and we are arriving 2 days before cruise day.So I won't be at the pier until later, to get the tags .Do I need them on when i arrive this early in San Juan ? I did not receive the paper documents in the mail .I called the travel agent and was told to print them off.Any info is much appreciated !
Old 02-13-2008, 07:42 PM
You only need the tags on just before you drop off your luggage at the ship....They are used to direct your luggage to your room....no need for them to be on before that....just make sure you have them on though....you luggage could be a long time getting to your room.....Happy Cruising....

Bob E
Old 02-13-2008, 10:50 PM

Hi 007Linda,

In your case the earliest you will need the Carnival luggage tags is at the pier luggage drop off area as Bob noted. If you were flying in the same day as the cruise, and using Transfers it would be a good idea to put them on before they go on the bus.

Since we already have a Luggage Tag topic going, I'll close this one, and we can continue here.

Dwayne

Closed Thread

Tags
luggage, questions, tages, tags