Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Carnival Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-21-2002, 10:36 PM

Can anyone comment on the quality and pricing of the spa services on Carnival (Paradise in particular)?

I'm especially interested in recommendations of particular staff for massages and other pampering.

And thinking it might be fun to get a haircut/colour on board instead of before I go, if the stylists on board are good. (I could use a change!)

Has anyone tried these services?
Old 10-21-2002, 10:36 PM

Can anyone comment on the quality and pricing of the spa services on Carnival (Paradise in particular)?

I'm especially interested in recommendations of particular staff for massages and other pampering.

And thinking it might be fun to get a haircut/colour on board instead of before I go, if the stylists on board are good. (I could use a change!)

Has anyone tried these services?
Old 10-26-2002, 09:52 AM

Hello,
I am not 100% sure, BUT, I think most, if not all, of the cruise lines have a 3rd party company that takes care of their 'spas'. One company that has the concession, so to speak, on all the ships. I have had wonderful spa experiences on the Voyager and Disney's Wonder. And they were both operated by the same 'spa company'.
Just a little hint..... ask if they are going to have "sales".... sometimes, they run specials on the days the ship is in port. A 5pm treatment that is on sale is a treat after a long day in port.

Maureen
Old 10-30-2002, 02:33 PM

British Company called Steiner.They are fantastic and they will try to sell you stuff so be ready. Book a port day. Watcg out for formal nights as they will be busy. Massages are fantastic too.
Old 12-10-2002, 05:51 PM

I had a friend who just got back form a trip o the Elation. She was very disappointed in the spa - hard to get appointments, long waits, so-so massage. She also booked at Paradise Village spa, where her husband golfed in PV and said it was amazing. Steiner products are really good, from the on-ship spa.

Closed Thread

Tags
care, carnival, cost, cruise, cut, forums, hair, haircut, paradise, price, prices, ship, spa, takes, treatments, usa