Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Carnival Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-08-2007, 04:47 PM

I am cruising on Carnival Glory June 2nd heading to the Western Caribbean, I would love any information that anyone has about this ship..also staying on the Verandah deck, is that a good place?? Thanks!
Old 05-09-2007, 05:02 AM

Glory is a beautiful boat. The thing I love about Carnival is their consistancy ship to ship. So you'll love the food and the shows. If you're going wetsern Caribbean, that usually means Cozumel. I happen to LOVE Cozumel! Eat at Pancho's Back Yard. Best food in Mexico!
Old 05-09-2007, 07:14 AM

We just got off Glory on 5/5/07 from an Eastern Caribbean Cruise. The ship is beautiful and there will be plenty to do.

Free Cruise Clocks
Old 05-09-2007, 09:47 AM

Thank you for the replys. We are heading to Cozumel, Costa Maya , Belize & Nassau, know of any great beaches at any of these? ( and the safest way to get there) Thanks!
Old 05-09-2007, 10:03 AM

I have to agree with everyone. Glory is a beautiful ship. Verandah is an excellent and primo location. You can take a taxi on Cozumel to the beaches and on Nassau, it is pretty safe. Hope you have a great cruise
Old 05-09-2007, 10:06 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by IslandCruz:
I have to agree with everyone. Glory is a beautiful ship. Verandah is an excellent and primo location. You can take a taxi on Cozumel to the beaches and on Nassau, it is pretty safe. Hope you have a great cruise
If WEEEEEEEE_JIMMY is still CD say hi for me
Old 05-09-2007, 12:39 PM

Don't go to Nassau for the beaches. They aren't that nice. In Nassau, either do a tour or go to Atlantis..everyone deserves to see Atlantis once in their life! In Cozumel, take your pick, but I'd usggest one of the snorkeling excurions like the catamaran. LOTS of fun! Sorry but Costa Maya is a bore! Go to Majahual! Nice beach and it costs a $3/person cab ride. Take your pick in Belize! Lots of fun. If you like beer, go take the Belikin Beer Factory Tour. You get a tour of Belize, a tour of the factory, and then all the beer you can drink!! Have a great time!

Closed Thread

Tags
beer, belikin, caribbean, carnival, cruise, eat, factory, forum, glory, info, love, tips, tour, verandah, western